175

Chapter 175 Ecstasy
When he heard that Madam was pregnant, Emperor Sheng Yuan couldn’t believe his ears. To be on the safe side, he asked Baifu to call several imperial physicians for consultation. Guan Suyi sat dumbly on the bed, her eyes were empty, it’s unknown what she was thinking.

Several imperial physicians took turns to go up to check the pulse, tapping and tapping, probing and probing, gathered together to discuss in a low voice for a while, and then walked up to the emperor who was like a tiger staring at its prey, and said in unison, “Congratulations, Your Majesty, the empress is expecting, it’s just three months now and the fetus is extremely stable. The dizziness and vomiting before is a normal morning sickness phenomenon, no need to take medicine, just a little bit of dietary conditioning will be fine.”

“Three months pregnant?” Emperor Sheng Yuan repeatedly confirmed. According to this calculation, didn’t she get pregnant on their wedding night? So fast! Thinking like this, he couldn’t help but hold his forehead, feeling a bit dizzy.

“What’s the matter Your Majesty?” Several imperial physicians quickly stepped forward to ask when they saw his face was strange.

“Zhen is fine.” Emperor Sheng Yuan slowly waved his hand and slowly looked at Madam whose expression was also looking dazed, then he said ecstatically, “Madam, did you hear? You are pregnant with Zhen’s child! You’re going to be a mother, Zhen is going to be a father, and we’re going to have a child!” He laughed uncontrollably, and raised his voice to order, “Several imperial physicians will be heavily rewarded! Jiaofang Palace from top to bottom will be heavily rewarded! Reward, everyone in the palace will be rewarded! Baifu, open Zhen’s private treasury and reward some silver! Quickly!”

Baifu was overjoyed and went away with lighting speed.

Several imperial physicians hurriedly knelt down and thanked the emperor, their old faces smiling so wide that their eyes could not be seen. The emperor finally had an heir, and they hope empress niangniang would get a son in one fell swoop and solve the problem of no successor in Wei Kingdom.

Emperor Sheng Yuan wanted to pick up Madam and swing her to express his ecstasy. But when he put his hand on her shoulder, he remembered that she was pregnant now. His hand seemed to be scalded by charcoal, withdrew it quickly, afraid of hurting even a single piece of her hair. With extreme restraint, he stroked the corners of Madam’s misty eyes, and brushed the hair behind her ears before turning his head and instructed, “Jinzi, Minglan, what are you still doing? Go to Emperor Teacher Mansion and announce the good news!”

The two nodded with a smile, and immediately took the receiving card and left the palace.

After dismissing the miscellaneous people, Emperor Sheng Yuan wanted to properly share this joy with Madam, but then he saw her blinking her eyes, quietly cried.

“Madam, what’s wrong? Are you scared?” He sat helplessly on the edge of the bed, hugged Madam with one arm, patted her back lightly with the other, and comforted, “Being a mother for the first time, it’s inevitable to be panic. Don’t be afraid, I will protect you and our child. I will let the imperial physician move to Jiaofang Palace and take care of you all day.”

“No, I’m not scared.” Guan Suyi looked at Hunnar, and choked up, “I’m crying with joy.” Yes, it was tears of joy. All the hardships she had suffered in the past vanished at this moment, even the scars that imprinted in her heart were also smoothed out one by one. Her child, finally returned to her side again.

Even if she was treated so cruelly and ruthlessly by Zhao Luli in the previous life, when the child arrives, she could forget her hatred and accept it happily. It was also because the child was gone that her last thought of survival was wiped away. She silently endured all the hurts, and silently waited for death.