117

Chapter 117 Night Visit
Suddenly falling into a warm and wide embrace, Guan Suyi was taken aback and was about to call for help, but a big hand covered her mouth and comforted, “Don’t shout, it’s me.”

“Hunnar? You bastard!” Guan Suyi struggled while crushing the other person’s toes with her heels.

Emperor Sheng Yuan immediately let her go. But because it was dark and she couldn’t see, in order to prevent her from bumping into the desk and chair and hurting herself, he pressed her into the soft couch and laughed in a low voice, “The sound of Madam’s ‘Hunnar bastard’ is much better than the Mynah. Zhen keep it in the inner hall now, and when missing Madam, Zhen feed it a grain of rice, listening to it repeat that few words, then the appearance of Madam flirting with Zhen vividly came to mind, healing Zhen’s love-sickness. But now, when Zhen really heard Madam scolding, it was like drinking a miracle medicine, the fatigue of the whole day completely disappeared, leaving only joy.”

“You really deserve to be scolded.” Guan Suyi sneered.

Emperor Sheng Yuan had long been accustomed to Madam’s verbal swords, and while waving away Jinzi and Minglan who hurried in to check the situation, he pointed to the lantern on the table and whispered, “Madam, look carefully, Zhen will perform a trick for you. ”

Guan Suyi was immediately distracted, staring at the lantern without blinking. She saw him gently stroke its top with his fingers, then the charred wick ignited a bean flame for no reason, first swaying with the wind, then slowly jumping up, illuminating the surroundings.

“Is this also martial arts?” Guan Suyi was so amazed that she wished she could hold his fingers to check, but she was too annoyed at him for going into the women’s boudoir at night and refused to approach.

“Everything in the world has its own category. Maybe it’s divided into yin and yang like people, or it’s divided into five elements like things. Internal power is no exception. Zhen’s internal power is yang flame, which is extremely strong and rigid, and can burn things when condensed on the fingertips.” He held the wick as he spoke, completely undaunted by burns, crushed it easily, and then lit it again.

After repeating the demonstration three times, Madam was driven by curiosity, slowly walked to sit down across from him, then opened her mouth to asked, “Didn’t someone say that just looking at me from a distance is enough? But now you break into a boudoir at night, and still grabbing and intimidating, isn’t this slapping yourself in the mouth?”

“Zhen just grabbed you because Zhen worried that you would be frightened and shout, making people come. When you regain your calm, didn’t Zhen let you go immediately?” Emperor Sheng Yuan spread his hands with a helpless expression, “Zhen did say that it was enough to look at you from a distance. However there is a sentence, but don’t know if Madam has heard of it?”

“What?” Guan Suyi squinted at him.

“So close yet worlds apart. Even if the Madam is close to Zhen, as long as Zhen hasn’t possess you for a day, it seems like we’re worlds apart. You can see that this round table between us is only two feet apart if measured, but in Zhen’s heart it’s the same as a thousands peaks and ten thousand valleys, really out of reach.” He sighed with lonely expression.

Guan Suyi, however, did not buy it, took off a sword from the wall, pulled it out from its sheath, put the back of the sword on the table, the tip of the sword facing the man’s chest, and said in a long voice, “How can a thousand peaks and ten thousand valleys be without the blade tree and sword mountain*? I will add an unusual adventure for you, and the scenery should be more magnificent and majestic. I went to the Grand Princess Mansion specially to ask for this thing for you, you can enjoy it as much as you want. They all say beat the old master to death by random fists*, I’ll throw the sword randomly a few times, and let’s see if it will hack people to death, why don’t we try?”