168

Chapter 168 Harem
Emperor Sheng Yuan hesitated for a moment, then said helplessly, “Won’t hide it from Madam, this is my first time.”

Guan Suyi’s eyes widened and said in disbelief, “But you will be thirty after the new year, how can you…” She was too embarrassed to say it, so she could only quickly cover her mouth while her cheeks getting flushed.

“In the early years, I fought war on all sides, where did I have the heart to find a woman. Later, the Empress Dowager provoked me with my mother’s matter, so I even more didn’t dare to find it.” Emperor Sheng Yuan sat next to Madam and held her hand. “So, Madam is not the only one who’s uneasy, I’m also very worried. Why don’t we look at the Bihuo picture* first and study it for a while?”

He lifted the sheet, took out a few exquisite booklets from under the pillow, and said calmly, “Whenever Madam find something you don’t understand, you love to study it. You can teach me these books after you thoroughly read them. It’s okay even if I have to wait.”

Guan Suyi’s dowry also contained these booklets. Just one glance made her face red and smoke came out of her head, how could she study it? Is Hunnar joking or is he serious? He has no shame? With lighting speed she grabbed the Bihuo book and shoved it under the bed. She scolded while her was blushing, “How can you let me study this? You bastard! Shameless!”

Her head turned into a mush, and she could only scold these two sentences over and over again.

Emperor Sheng Yuan smiled instead of getting angry, “Alright, I’m a bastard, I’m shameless. Madam, don’t be angry.” He gently hugged her and asked, “Are you still afraid now?”

Huh? She actually not afraid anymore. Only then Guan Suyi returned to her sense. She wanted to give Hunnar a stern look, unexpectedly her eye barely opened, but she smiled first. She put her chin on his shoulder and scolded in a low voice, “Not afraid, but you are indeed a bastard.”

Emperor Sheng Yuan turned his head to look at her, his heart was warm and soft, he couldn’t help but tentatively said, “If you’re not afraid, can I kiss you?”

Guan Suyi hesitated for a moment before nodding, her lips trembling slightly, still feeling flustered. Emperor Sheng Yuan approached slowly and whispered, “Don’t be afraid, it’s also my first time. Let’s take out the spirit of studying knowledge and thoroughly understand it. As the saying goes, practice makes perfect, and if you have fun, you won’t be afraid in the future.”

“Pfft.” Guan Suyi was teased again, and the last trace of fear in her heart finally dissipated. She then said half-shyly and half-annoyedly, “Can you stop saying thing that ruin the atmosphere? If you want to kiss, just kiss, why you have to be so…” The last word “long-winded” were swallowed by Hunnar. He really had no experience, and only relied on instinct, he was brimming with wolf predatory nature, but there was no lack of unique gentleness. He intertwined the tip of her tongue, tossing and sucking, tasting the sweetness in her mouth bit by bit, carefully engraving this give-and-take taste into his mind.

After a long time, so long that even a good chunk of the joy candle was already burned, the two recovered from the dizziness.

“Does Madam like it?” He kissed from the corner of her mouth to her earlobe.

“Like.” Guan Suyi could not deny that she was addicted to it. The pain that Zhao Luli brought her was quietly replaced by this sweet feeling.

Emperor Sheng Yuan laughed closely, then declared, “Madam, I’m going to take off your clothes.” But he didn’t move, just looked at the woman under him with enduring and eager eyes. If she nodded then continued, if she shook her head then ended, saying that he would respect her and love her, this was not an empty talk.