134

Chapter 134 Bet
Guan Suyi was embarrassed and waiting for Emperor Sheng Yuan’s ridicule, but she didn’t expect to hear another confession. Her cheeks started to flush layer by layer, then she turned her head away, not dare to look into his eyes full of love and ecstasy.

Emperor Sheng Yuan reluctantly suppressed the excitement in his heart and laughed hoarsely, “Madam, do you know what you were doing just now? You cut open your heart and showed it to me. Have you ever done this to other people? Emperor Teacher, Chief of Ceremonies, Madam Guan, do they know the real you?”

Guan Suyi’s ears trembled slightly, and she didn’t dare to look at him. How could she possibly say those words to someone else? She was the di daughter of the Guan family, a paragon of virtue and morality!

Emperor Sheng Yuan laughed louder and louder, and then said tenderly, “It’s not that Madam has no feelings for me, otherwise you would not be reluctant to lose me, but you dare not accept it. What are you worrying about? Worry that my heart will change after you enter the palace and worry that you will lose the favor and not being able to survive? Madam is so bold and strong, can’t you try to take a step forward? You didn’t want to reconcile at first, but now aren’t you living well? When you enter the palace, I will definitely cherish you properly, become the only favorite in the harem with unparalleled honor.”

“The ending as the only favorite in the harem are usually a sudden death or the cold palace.” Guan Suyi finally turned to look at him, and some resistance resurfaced in her eyes.

“In the end, you just won’t believe me, so it’s useless for me to say more.” Emperor Sheng Yuan helplessly supported his forehead. Madam was really stubborn, and the door of her heart that was just opened was closed so quickly.

Guan Suyi was almost sidetracked by this man, so she couldn’t help but be alert and said bluntly, “If you help Mu Mu change the household, count it as I owe you one.”

“Then what do you plan to use to pay it back?” Emperor Sheng Yuan firmly pursued, unable to let go.

“Aything except entering the palace.”

Emperor Sheng Yuan’s eyes darkened slightly, then he pointed to his lips and said, “Then kiss me, mouth to mouth, tongue wrapped around tongue.”

Guan Suyi was embarrassed and annoyed by his straightforward request, and immediately wanted to refuse. But she was afraid that he would flung his sleeves and leave, and if she went to ask for it again in the future, he might raise the price, which would make it even more difficult to pay. However, letting her straightforwardly agree, she still very unwilling in her heart, so she could only stare at him with her fiery eyes.

After finally gaining the upper hand, Emperor Sheng Yuan would not give in so easily, then he patted his clothes as if ready to leave, “Since Madam feels embarrassed, then forget it. Anyway Chief of Ceremonies’ methods are not bad, just bribe someone to do something about this can also get the matter done. Even if this unruly handle is in the hands of Minister of the Household, he must control everything. It is difficult to be an honest official, and a little stain will ruin your reputation, so you let Chief of Ceremonies fend for himself.” After the words fell the man walked to the door, his face was full careless smile.

“Alright, I promise you!” Guan Suyi gritted her teeth and shouted, ponder for a while then said, “But do you dare to make a bet with me. If you win, I will kiss you; if you lose, you will help me with this matter unconditionally.”

Emperor Sheng Yuan turned around and smiled, “You talk about how the bet works first?”

“You sit here, and if you can stay still for a quarter of an hour, I will kiss you.” She pointed to a low stool.