EXTRA

Chapter 186 Extra (9)
When Guan Suyi arrived at Ganquan Palace, she saw Emperor Sheng Yuan grandly sat on the main seat. Ye Jieyu knelt down at his feet, not even sitting on a futon, could only put her whole weight on her heels, waist and back was bending, head hung low, humble like a servant girl.

Before Guan Suyi could perform salute, she saw the other person’s big hand make gesture and called, “Come and sit.”

The maid named Yong Zhu immediately brought a stool and placed it beside the emperor. Guan Suyi walked over and glanced at Ye Zhen embarrassedly. After all, the other person was Jieyu niangniang, and she was only an outside woman, how could there be a reason for the niangniang to kneel while the outside woman was sitting upright?

When Emperor Sheng Yuan saw that she was standing still, he realized something, and then flung his sleeves at Ye Zhen, “Withdraw.” The shouting tone was like chasing away a dog.

Ye Zhen complied with a low voice, and glanced at Guan Suyi quickly when she raised her head, there was resentment and hatred in her bloodshot eyes, although only a trace of it leaked out, it was enough to chilled people. Guan Suyi wondered what was going on between these two people, even if the emperor’s love was short-lived, there was no need to despise people to such a degree. Even she, an outsider, could feel Emperor Sheng Yuan’s attitude towards Ye Zhen, he didn’t treat her like a human at all. When he called immediately came, when he wove away immediately went, and finally abandoned her like a worn-out shoe.

It turned out that Jieyu niangniang, the one Zhao Chunxi long and wishful for, was so unbearable behind the back. Guan Suyi sighed in her heart, but she did not sympathize with the other person because of this. Since the time Ye Jieyu inexplicably tried to kill her, they had already become enemies, and being kind to the enemy was cruel to oneself.

“Sit down.” Emperor Sheng Yuan tapped the table.

Only then did Guan Suyi saluted and take a seat, her eyes fixed on the teacup in front of her, as if fascinated. She was afraid that she would say the wrong thing and accidentally offend the dragon’s face, so she simply closed her mouth and restrained herself. Emperor Sheng Yuan seemed to have long expected her to do this. A pair of eagle eyes just looked at her up and down, and when she couldn’t hold back and blush creeping up on half of her face, he laughed softly, “Accompany Zhen to eat.”

It’s good to eat, since they could do something without talking. Guan Suyi breathed a sigh of relief, and while the other person was not paying attention, she quickly covered her hot cheeks. Being watched so intently by a man, it was inevitable she still couldn’t stand it no matter how good she was at cultivating her qi.

The imperial meal was quickly prepared, and they used two separate food table. Emperor Sheng Yuan only said “please,” and took up his bowl to eat. His movement was not rude, but the speed was extremely fast, in a moment he was already finish, put down the bowl, rinsed his mouth and washed his hands, then stare at his side. Guan Suyi felt her scalp went numb by his gaze, and was about to put down the bowl, saying that she was full, but then heard his solemn command, “The food on the table must be finished, Zhen doesn’t like to waste food.”

His meal was very simple, only two meat, one vegetable and one soup, and now he had eaten all cleanly. Guan Suyi also had two meat, one vegetable and one soup, but the portion was only one-third of his. Eating it all would at most be eight points full, by all means had no reason not to finish it. Everyone said that the emperor was extravagant, but now it seemed that was not the case.

Guan Suyi complied and slowly ate the dishes and rice clean, constantly thinking about the purpose of this man calling her into the palace. Did he regret letting her go last time? Thinking like this, her heart rose high, and her brows furrowed tightly.