EXTRA

Chapter 191 Extra (14)
Zhao Chunxi reclined on the soft bed, closed her eyes and rested her mind., looking very leisurely, but in fact, her thoughts were churning inside. She originally planned to take care of Guan Suyi slowly, so that she could clean her father’s feelings for her first, but the people outside couldn’t wait, let her eliminate the two people before Qi Yu enter the palace to face the emperor.

It had been two days since Qi Yu returned to the capital. On the first day, he went to the Guan family for a visit. On the second day, he came to the Marquis Zhenbei Mansion, and he had to enter the palace to report his duties tomorrow. In other words, she had to seize the only opportunity in front of her. She originally planned to give the two of them some medicine to support the affair, but when she reached under her bed, she realized that the medicine box she had hidden well had disappeared. This change terrified her enough, and the people under her hands became more and more disobedient, making her more and more panicked.

She didn’t dare to do it herself, but she had to keep promises to others, so without better option she took out Guan Suyi’s poems and pretend to appreciate it when Ye Fan came to visit, and let her servants quietly confuse the other person, so as to borrow a knife to kill people. Ye Fan really fell into the trap, stole the poem collection and handed it over to Song shi, let her publicize it.

There were witness and physical evidence, and this witness was still Qi Yu’s wife, who would question her words? Although this plan was crude, it was easy to use, and now she just needed to wait patiently for the result. And sure enough, a quarter of an hour later, someone came to report, saying that Sister-in-law Song caught Madam and Master Qi committing adultery in the mansion, and asked the old madam to give her justice.

“How could it be?” Zhao Chunxi pretended to be shocked, and immediately jumped off the soft bed, flung her sleeves and said, “Go, go and have a look!”

In the study room, Guan Suyi was suffering from a dilemma. Was there any difference between being caught in adultery with her senior brother or with the emperor? She thought about it quickly, and then had to admit that the difference was huge, it could even be said to be the complete opposite. If she was caught with her senior brother, she would only have a dead end; if she was caught with the emperor, the only person who would die was the one who arranged it. The emperor was having an affair with the minister’s wife, when such scandal happened, which house wouldn’t cover it up to death?

As the emperor’s woman, even if the Zhao family wanted to peel her skin and break her bones, before the emperor rejected her, they still have to carefully serve her. This is the power of power. No matter how unwilling you are, you can only hold back. If you hold back, you will have a vast sky. If you can’t hold back, can be easily killed to keep the mouth shut.

Did Zhao Chunxi and Ye Fan expect this result before they started to move? Really want to see the expressions on their faces when they open the door. After the extreme despair and grief, a strong sense of delight actually rose up in Guan Suyi’s chaotic heart. Anyway, things already happened, what could she do? Just jumping from one fire pit into another.

“Your Majesty, please save senior brother.” She lowered her head and quickly wiped the tears from her face.

Emperor Sheng Yuan stared at her for a long while, then waved his hand, “Take him up.” As soon as he finished speaking, a guard silently jumped down from the beam and picked up the stunned Qi Yu.

As soon as this person said the word “Zhen“, Qi Yu understood the identity of the other person, but he couldn’t figure out why his junior sister would have a relationship with the other person anyway. But now was not the time to investigate, he had to quickly lay down on the beam, so as not to reveal his position. The top of the head was a blind spot, and an average person would not look up unless they were already aware beforehand.