Chapter 22

"I think I have a crush on the chef." Eunji told Josh, who licked her nose. Seung-cheol's jaws dropped and he covered his mouth in shock.

'Is she serious? I didn't hire her to get all lovey-dovey with Joshua. She should focus on Jiyoon', Seung-cheol thought.

"But to be honest, the most handsome one is..." Seung-cheol was about to hear her next words but someone called him,

"Mister Choi?" Minhae suddenly appeared behind him. He jumped in surprise and turned around with a straight face. "Why are you peeking like this?"

"Nothing. I was just checking on the dogs." He adjusted his coat. "Bring me some whiskey in my room." With that, he walked away.

Minhae opened the door and Eunji looked at her, "Miss Moon, the dinner is ready."

Seung-cheol let out a big sigh when he entered his room. He quickly removed his clothes and threw them on the ground.

"What was that?" He put his hands on his hips and ran his hand through his hair before going into his closet to wear his nightwear.

"Jiyoon?" Eunji knocked on the door and she heard a voice from inside.

"Coming!" Jiyoon's voice reached her ears. She was about to knock again but the door opened, revealing a tall man. He looked down at Eunji.

"Uh, hi?" Eunji waved her hand. He pushed back his glasses and walked away with his suitcase. 'He must be the other tutor', She thought while shrugging and walking inside to find Jiyoon packing up her books. "Dinner is ready."

"Yes."

Seung-cheol walked downstairs and rushed into the kitchen to Joshua decorating the dishes. "I think Eunji likes you."

Joshua, who was gently putting sauce on the plate suddenly pressed the bottle hard. He was shocked. He looked at Seung-cheol with wide eyes. "What?!"

"Yes." Seung-cheol looked down at the messed-up dish.

Joshua looked down while smiling and said, "Well, she is very beautiful and cool...I don't mind-"

"But she has a boyfriend." That shattered all the mood.

"Then how the hell are you assuming she likes me??" Joshua leaned on the counter and his other hand on his hips, judging Seung-cheol.

"I just heard it." Seung-cheol shrugged.

"And you just decided to drop it like this?" Joshua face palmed. "You even ruined the dish."

"How can I hide it from you?" Seung-cheol scoffed. "Give it to me. I'll eat it."

"I can't let you eat it. It's embarrassing for me to let you eat it." Joshua was about to pick the dish but Seung-cheol grabbed it from him.

"Give it to me." Seung-cheol said as he picked up chopsticks to eat the food. Joshua sighed as he watched Seung-cheol just eating it like that.

"You eat dinner like this?" Eunji asked as she sat on the chair of the kitchen island.

"Why do you care?" Seung-cheol rolled his eyes. He wanted to laugh after seeing her face because of the little secret he knew.

"Your food." Joshua served her the food plate.

"Thanks a lot, Mister Joshua." Eunji gave him a little smile. Her sudden smile made Seung-cheol choke on his food.

"W-Water-" Seung-cheol put the plate down and punched his chest. Joshua picked up the big water jar and went to him but Seung-cheol stopped him.

"What?!" Joshua screamed.

"I have something else-" Seung-cheol tried to speak but no words came out of his mouth. Eunji rushed to him and went behind him.

He gasped when she wrapped her arms around his waist. But before he could even react, she pressed it hard. After a few tries, a cap went flying out of his mouth and onto his plate.

Eunji stood on the tip of her toes to look. The three of them stared at the thin mouth cap of the sauce bottle on the plate.

"I think it fell when I accidentally pressed it hard." Joshua nervously laughed while scratching his head.

In a moment, Joshua was laid on the ground with Seung-cheol on top of him, his hands wrapped around Joshua's neck.

"What's happening?" Jiyoon came into the kitchen when she didn't see food nor her dad.

"Oh, a show." Eunji was sitting on the kitchen island chair and eating her food. Jiyoon grabbed her plate and sat beside her, also starting to eat her food.

"Did you plan on killing me?" Seung-cheol said with a twitching smile.

"I swear it was an accident!!" Joshua screamed while coughing.

"I know you want to take over this house. You already have grudges against the sweet Josh and now this?" Seung-cheol eyes twitched.

"What, no?!" Joshua shook his head while holding Seung-cheol's hands.

"Well, that's interesting." Eunji nodded and drank water.

"Yes." Jiyoon also drank water.

"Do you think we should stop them?" Eunji looked at Jiyoon.

"Nah, they are fine." Jiyoon smiled. Lily suddenly came out of nowhere and walked near Joshua's head.

"Oh, Lily. Help me. Your owner is killing me!" Joshua looked at Lily with help in his eyes but she lifted her paw and poked him in his eyes, making him scream.

Jiyoon burst out laughing after seeing that. Josh and Louis also came running into the kitchen and saw the scene. Josh ran to Joshua.

Josh put his head in between them and tried to push Seung-cheol off of Joshua. "Josh, I will double your dinner today!" Joshua cried in happiness.

"Whatever." Seung-cheol let go of Joshua's neck and grabbed Lily from there. She climbed on his arm and then on his shoulder as he stood up.

"Did you eat, dad?" Jiyoon asked. Eunji spit out the rice that was in her mouth and choked. She held her head low, her hair covering her laughing face.

Seung-cheol watched as Eunji was bent forward and her shoulders were twitching. "Joshua messed up my food. I'm ordering from outside."

"Please order some for me as well!" Jiyoon requested her dad who was walking towards the living room. "Do you need anything, Miss Eunji?"

"Huh? Oh, order some ice cream for me." Eunji looked up and wiped her mouth.

"Some ice cream for Miss Eunji as well!" Jiyoon yelled loudly for her dad to hear.

"Anything else?!"

"Cake as well!!"

"Okay!!"

Flashback to what Eunji had said what Seung-cheol forgot to hear.

"But to be honest, the most handsome one is Park Hyung-sik." The dogs tilted their heads in confusion from the new name.

; UPCOMING ...

"What's that? Did you eat ice cream?"

"..."

"MOON EUNJI!!"

︿︿︿︿︿

Well that was unexpected-

Also, double update :D