Chapter 37

"That's great. Now..."

Eunji's eyes twitched when she heard the voices. Her eyes opened and stared at the big chandelier that was on the ceiling.

She looked at her side and saw Seung-cheol with a guitar in his hands. Jiyoon was also with him with another guitar.

"You are doing great. Hold that key now." He pointed at her hand while instructing her, which she followed properly.

"Miss Eunji is awake!" Jiyoon's troubled face turned into a big smile when she noticed movements in front of her.

"What time is it?" Eunji sat up and held her neck, feeling pain from the stiffness.

"Noon." Seung-cheol said and put the guitar on his side.

"What?!" Eunji looked at the father-daughter duo with wide eyes. Seung-cheol opened his phone and clicked a picture of her shocked face with messy hair.

"Dad-" Jiyoon burst out laughing at his actions. Eunji's eyes went more wide. She threw away the blanket and ran to him.

Josh and Louis were there, sitting on the ground and watching everything.

"Delete that picture." Eunji demanded.

"No." Seung-cheol said with a challenging face.

"Do it." She glared at him. Jiyoon had put the guitar away and walked away to tell Joshua to make lunch for Eunji also.

"What will you do if I don't?" He smirked while holding his phone. She was already grumpy from sleeping too long and tired from last night.

She tried grabbing the phone but he moved it away. She made another attempt but he moved it behind him.

"You-" She grunted and moved on his side to grab it. When he did another annoying trick again, she climbed on the sofa.

"Hey- that's cheating." Now, he was shocked by her moves.

"Give it." She moved closer to him but he moved back. She kept walking away but he kept shifting away.

When the sofa was finished, he got up from the sofa and stood in front of her. Now, they were eye to eye for the first time.

"What are you doing?" They turned their heads and saw Jiyoon standing there with a bag of chips. Josh and Louis circled around her, excited for the chips.

Seung-cheol was distracted as he was looking at Jiyoon and Eunji saw the opportunity. She moved in front to grab his phone but he moved his body.

"OH!" He gasped as he successfully avoided her. A scream left her mouth as she fell forward and right on the ground. The other two gasped but Seung-cheol had started to laugh.

Eunji grabbed his leg and shifted in the wrong way. His laugh turned into a scream and he fell forward, hitting his face on the sofa.

"AH!" He screamed while holding his nose because of the sudden pressure.

"I know how to do tricks." Eunji said while holding her cheek. She had shifted her face before her nose could hit and the ground hit her cheek instead. "You are battling with a girl with two elder brothers. I can do the worst."

"You are fired!!" Seung-cheol said in between his groans.

"He is saying bullshit. You are not fired."

"Language, Jiyoon!!" The two elders yelled at the girl despite their pain.

***

"Don't tell me you like him?"

"Like who?" Eunji frowned as she talked to Soomin on the call.

"Choi Seung-cheol, of course." Soomin scoffed.

"You want me to throw up?" Eunji cringed as she walked to the familiar door.

"Why though? He is rich and handsome. I don't think any girl has ever gotten that close to his house like you did."

"Stop assuming things on your own." Eunji sighed as she put the passcode. "He is a dad and I'm just a college graduate."

"Then make him a sugar daddy. Best."

"Are you setting me up with him so you can get profit from me as your best friend?" Eunji scoffed as she opened the door.

"Yes." Soomin bluntly said.

"Too bad. I would rather marry a non-living thing like a wheel than see him in that way." Eunji shook her head.

"Come on, he is not that old. Didn't you try searching for his age on the internet?"

"No, because I was focusing on Jiyoon more." Eunji removed her shoes.

"Then try searching for it."

"No way. Told you, I'm not interested." Eunji tightened her grip on her phone. "Plus, he called me ugly then threw up, almost on ME."

"Wait, what?!" Soomin screamed. "Girl, he is blind. Have you ever smiled in front of him?"

"Only for the dogs and sometimes for Jiyoon. Never for him." Eunji leaned against the wall and crossed her arms.

"No wonder! Just go and smile at him!"

"I don't smile for the people who belong to a sewage." Eunji rolled her eyes and started walking inside. "I'll call you later. I'm at his house."

"Wait, I just searched his latest age-" But Eunji didn't hear what happened later because her phone dropped from her hands at the scene in front of her.

She covered her mouth at the scene of Seung-cheol standing there while holding a person's face. Seung-cheol closed his eyes and leaned in for the lips of that person.

"WHAT THE FU-" Eunji's scream echoed through the whole house because of how loud her voice was.

"EUNJI, WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Soomin's voice rang in the phone but it was too muffled. Soomin kept screaming but no one could hear her.

Seung-cheol snapped his head at her and widened his eyes at her sight.

"Mister Choi, Y-You are GAY?!"

"What, no!"

"I should tell Jiyoon-"

"Don't you dare!"

"Yes, he is my boyfriend." The man turned around to face Eunji with the most angelic smile spread on his innocent face.

Eunji and Seung-cheol, both gasped.

"Jeonghan, what the-" Before Seung-cheol finished his cursing line at him, that man grabbed Seung-cheol's collar and pressed his lips on him.

; UPCOMING ...

"Are you going to reveal us in front of the media?"

"Don't worry, I won't reveal it. Everyone has a different taste."

"Thank you, pretty lady!"

︿︿︿︿︿

I hope they wore socks 😔

Also, Seokmin X Shrek when? Shrekseok? Shik Shak Shok?