Chapter 94

"But Miss Minhae, don't I already have a snake in my house even before Moon Eunji?" Seung-cheol crossed his arms as Minhae turned to him.

"What? Mister Joshua?"

"Are you that dense?" Seung-cheol asked with a disbelief smile as he nodded while taking a step forward. "You seriously don't know who I'm talking about?"

He watched as Minhae opened her mouth but couldn't let out another word. "I- uh...huh?" She was stuttering and he couldn't help but scoff at her attitude. "Sorry, Mister Choi?"

"Seriously?" Seung-cheol laughed but rolled his eyes. "I already felt something was off with you until Moon Eunji brought up the truth to me."

Minhae's eyes went wide and she snapped her head to Eunji who smiled at her sarcastically as she held the tablet in front of her chest. "Surprise, motherfu- I mean, Hong Minhae."

Minhae looked at the screen of the tablet and then, at Seung-cheol. "A-Are you seriously believing this liar over me?" She smiled with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry but who are you calling liar?" Seung-cheol moved his head down before tilting it.

"Of course, her!" Minhae pointed at Eunji. "She has no proof!"

"Look at her- Eunji, your tablet is turned off!" Seung-cheol whined with frowned eyebrows.

"Oh?" Eunji looked down at her tablet. "My bad." Minhae looked at her as she turned on her tablet. Her eyes went wide when she saw the video.

"T-This is not true!" Minhae's stuttering wasn't stopping as she took a step back, away from them.

"Are you serious?" Eunji raised an eyebrow.

"Mister Choi, I was...taking that piece for repair. It had broken up and I wanted to get it done. Yes." Minhae tried to smile but it kept on twitching.

"Then where is the piece?" Seung-cheol asked as he turned around and fully faced her.

"Mister Choi, I took it yesterday. I will get it-"

"This is a week-old video." Eunji interrupted her.

"You!!" Minhae gritted her teeth and pointed at Eunji.

Eunji tilted her head with an innocent look and asked, "What about me?" That look surely annoyed Minhae more because one could see her face turning red. The wrinkles on her face turned more prominent.

"How dare you install cameras in this household, huh?!" Minhae spat out.

"Oh my- Your spit is coming this way." Eunji made a disgusted face and it angered Minhae more.

"Mister Choi, this is clearly invading your personal space!" Minhae looked at Seung-cheol. "She installed the cameras we couldn't see."

"Yes, they are called spy cameras for a reason."

"You, shut up!" Minhae pointed at Eunji who acted zipping her lips.

"Put your finger down." Seung-cheol said in a demanding voice. Minhae was taken by the sudden tone of his voice because he had never used that tone against her.

"Mister Choi, hear me out." Minhae frowned. "How can she install cameras like this? Without your permission! You should punish her instead of me! You should report her to the police! Who gave her permission to install them?"

"I did."

The three of them looked at the voice and saw Jeonghan leaning against the kitchen entrance with a bag of popcorn in his hand.

"What?" Jeonghan looked at them as he chewed on his popcorn.

"Jeonghan, when did you come?" Seung-cheol uncrossed his arms and put them on his hips.