Chapter 92

-Present-

"Seung-cheol, calm down-" Her breath hitched when he landed a gentle bite on her skin, right below her jaw. Her breathing pattern was in gasps because of how she was trying to breathe normally in between the things he was doing on her body.

"Why?" That whisper from him was enough for her to let a whimper. "Isn't that what we planned?"

"I-It was not my plan-" She closed her eyes and dropped her head on his shoulder, trying to speak properly but kept on stuttering, "You never explained it to me properly..."

"Well, I prefer showing it more than speaking."

His hips were attached to her as he tilted his head to kiss her neck openly. He trailed his right hand down to her hip and then, to her thigh.

He exhaled loudly against her neck as he held her thigh tightly, trying to feel her properly through the jeans material.

The thoughts he was getting were just to pick her up, go to his room, drop her on his bed and remove her jeans to touch her directly as he kisses her senselessly. He wanted to do it right now.

She opened her eyes and looked to her side to see Minhae standing by the staircase, staring at them.

"She is here." Her words snapped him out of his thoughts.

He moved his head to the side which hid his face from Minhae as he whispered back, "What is she doing?"

"She looked shocked...now walked back downstairs."

"Walked away?"

When he asked that, Eunji grabbed his shoulders and pushed him with all her might. "What the fuck was that??" She gasped while holding her chest.

Seung-cheol took steps back but hung his head down while laughing, "You enjoyed it?"

"I- NO!" She leaned back against the wall with wide wide eyes. "You didn't even warn me!!"

"Do I have to?" He looked at her and tilted his head with a smirk. She bit her lower lip but glared at him before walking away. "Where are you going?"

"To calm myself down." She reached near the stairs and looked at him. "Cause that seriously wasn't a great step to do without warning."

"Why?" He started walking towards her.

"A-At least, warn me!!" She gritted her teeth, not liking how the words weren't forming properly.

Moon Eunji stuttering out was almost like seeing an ostrich fly. Never saw it in real life.

Seung-cheol cocked his head and smirked, staring at her fuming face but flustered at the same time. He loved how he was able to open the door of the emotions of Eunji.

"So, you just plan to kiss? Like, okay I can kiss now. It's just about the mood." He asked as he stopped a step away from her, hands in his pockets.

"But there was no mood!"

"But I created it."

Her eyes went wide at his bold actions but she spoke up, "Choi Seung-cheol, aren't you getting too bold these days?"

"What?" He blinked with an innocent smile.

"You are not the one to throw these kinds of comments. You are a soft person." She squinted her eyes while holding the railing of the stairs tightly.

"Well, listen here Moon Eunji." He stretched out his arm and suddenly, grabbed her chin. "Want to hear something?"

She inhaled sharply while staring right into his eyes.