Chapter 93

"Mister Choi."

Seung-cheol looked away from the television screen and looked at Minhae standing behind the sofa, staring at him.

"Yes?" He looked back at the television screen, focusing on the show.

"I wanted to talk about something..."

Seung-cheol felt something strange inside him. He knew what she was going to say but still asked, "About what?"

"About Moon Eunji."

Seung-cheol exhaled deeply when he heard the name. He picked up the remote control and turned off the television.

"What is it?" He looked up at her with a smile. "Did she ask for something for Jiyoon?"

"No." Minhae shook her head. "It's just that...I saw something. Miss Moon...she was stealing from the house."

Seung-cheol raised an eyebrow and his smile fell. "What?"

Suddenly, the sound of the door unlocking echoed through the house. They turned their heads in the direction of the door and saw Eunji appearing in the house who had just dropped Jiyoon to school.

"Mister Choi, you are here?" The young woman asked when she saw him there. She gave Minhae a glance but again looked at Seung-cheol.

"I have to go in the afternoon today." Seung-cheol made eye contact with Eunji then looked at Minhae then back into Eunji's eyes.

'She did it', Eunji read Seung-cheol's lips movements in her mind.

"Speak of the devil." Minhae looked at Seung-cheol who quickly put on a straight face. "Mister Choi, Miss Moon is here."

"Y-Yes." Seung-cheol coughed as he stood up and looked at Eunji. Minhae looked at Eunji.

'I want to laugh so badly', Eunji read Seung-cheol's lips again and she looked at him with wide eyes with a look, 'Not now',

"Miss Moon, will you care about telling Mister Choi all the decoration pieces you stole?" Minhae turned her body fully to face Eunji.

They heard a snort.

The two women looked at Seung-cheol who was sniffing and coughing. "I'm sorry. I think something went inside my nose." He shook his head while rubbing his nose.

"What pieces?" Eunji tilted her head while walking towards them.

"That candle decoration there. The bird decor. The snake lamp..." Minhae kept on speaking while pointing in various directions.

Eunji looked at Seung-cheol who was standing behind Minhae, the sofa separating them. He was bent down a little while covering his mouth.

That man was clearly giggling to himself.

"Miss Minhae, I don't know what you are talking about." Eunji crossed her arms and shook her head. "I didn't steal anything."

"Then where do you think the decoration pieces go??" Minhae looked at Eunji with wide eyes. "Yuhae has left the job. Then does that mean Mister Joshua did it?"

"Mister Joshua can never steal." Eunji shook her head.

"Then who is left? Me? Does that mean I stole it??"

"I mean..." Eunji trailed off with a shrug. Minhae's mouth hung open at her words before she gritted her teeth.

The older woman looked at Seung-cheol but he was looking away with his mouth covered. "Even Mister Choi can't believe your words." Minhae looked at Eunji.

Seung-cheol's eyes went wide and he removed his hand from his mouth while staring at Eunji. 'Eunji, look at the audacity', He mouthed with a big smile.

Eunji couldn't hold it anymore. She also broke into a smile and chuckled which made Minhae bite her lower lip in anger.