Chapter 45

"Jiyoon?"

"Yes?" Jiyoon looked at Eunji while drinking water.

"Soo Baram."

At that name, Jiyoon spat out water from her mouth.

"So, there is tea I don't know." Eunji crossed her arms.

"Soo Baram who? I don't know." Jiyoon started walking away. Eunji ran behind her and grabbed her shoulders, turning her to her.

"Jiyoon, I thought you considered me your best friend!" Eunji screamed at her with wide eyes. "I even know your crush on Yeongsik!"

"Who the heck said I have a crush on Yeongsik??" Jiyoon shouted back.

"Wait, I think it's the other way around then."

"Huh?!"

"Anyways!! Tell me about Soo Baram." Eunji demanded.

"I don't know any Soo Baram!" Jiyoon looked away from her and jerked her hand away from Eunji as she walked to the house door.

"Jiyoon-" Eunji tried to grab Jiyoon again as Jiyoon opened the door.

"I said I don't know!!" Jiyoon screamed in a high-pitched tone and accidentally hit Eunji away.

Eunji was holding the heavy and big kit. She lost balance and fell back but hit the wall. The impact was so hard that a pained scream left her mouth.

"Miss Moon!" Minhae ran to Eunji to help her. Jiyoon just stood there with a shocked face. She looked at Eunji with a guilty face before she ran away.

Joshua and Yuhae had seen the whole scene. "Miss Jiyoon!!" Yuhae shouted at her but she kept running.

"Miss Eunji, what happened??" Joshua ran to her.

"Nothing. She is just grumpy today." Eunji shook her head.

***

Jiyoon was silently watching her phone in the classroom. The students were scattered around but she just focused on her phone.

It was playing the video of a badminton match. "The child prodigy of badminton won another match! We expected nothing less from her!" The announcer announced that in the video.

Jiyoon closed the video and opened another video. She increased the volume.

"The match between Cho Isuel and We-"

Her phone was snatched away. She winced because her wired earphones were connected to her mobile. When her phone was snatched, the earphones were scratched by her. ears.

"Why are you sitting here?" The tall girl in front of her asked while holding her phone.

"It's my seat, Soo Baram." Jiyoon looked up.

"It's my seat now." Baram waved her hand holding Jiyoon's mobile. "Get up."

"You don't own everything, Baram." Jiyoon looked away from her. Another girl put her foot on Jiyoon's chair and pushed her away. "Lee Dohee-" Jiyoon gasped as she hit the desk.

"Sorry." Dohee giggled. "My foot slipped."

"I feel like sitting here now." Baram chewed on her chewing gum. "Kijung is strong, you know."

The tallest boy in the group went to Jiyoon and snatched the chair from under her, making her fall to the ground.

"Let me just-" Baram put the chair down but one of the chair's legs was on Jiyoon's left arm. Baram sat on the chair and crossed her legs. It made Jiyoon scream in pain.

"Let me just." Hyewon leaned on the chair, applying more weight on the chair. The last person in the group just watched everything silently.

"Chang Sujin told me you made new friends." Baram brought her hand up and stared at her nails. "Did you?"

"T-That's none of your business-" Jiyoon bit her lip when Hyewon applied more pressure.

"None of my business?" Baram asked with a small laugh. "Since you found some roaches to talk to, you can talk back now?"

"They are not roaches!" Jiyoon looked up at her. "You are the roaches here!"

"You-" Baram slammed her foot on Jiyoon's face and pushed it away. "You dare to make friends after knowing what I did to your last friends?"

Jiyoon went silent.

"You also want them to end up in bankruptcy like your old fellas?" Baram glared down at her.

"Please don't hurt my new friends..." Jiyoon whispered.

"Baram, I think it's enough." The last person in the group came forward. "We will be called out if something happens to her arm since she is a player."

"Wonsik is right." Dohee nodded. Baram stood up and Jiyoon quickly took her hand away to rub it. They talked among themselves while walking away.

"I think it's better for you to get yourself away from your friends before it's too late. You know how Soo Baram is." Wonsik almost whispered at Jiyoon before following his group.

Jiyoon stared at her red arm. She took her phone and the video was still playing. The girl in the video won again like the older videos.

"No way." Eunji whispered to herself as she was watching the whole scene. She was on the roof of one of the buildings of school with binoculars. "Did you see that, Dino?"

"Miss Moon, I don't have binoculars like you." Dino who was sitting beside her sighed with an awkward smile.

"Someone has been bullying Jiyoon." Eunji put down her binoculars and looked at Dino.

"Huh? Why?!" Dino was confused.

"I need to talk to Boo Seungkwan." Eunji stood up and started walking to the rooftop's door.

"Right now?!" Dino stood up.

"Isn't the principal office in this building??" Eunji looked at Dino, who was far away from her.

"Yes, but the school is still going!!" Dino shouted back because of the distance between them.

"Who cares?? I care about Jiyoon's health more than anything!" With that, Eunji turned around and opened the door.

"Miss Moon, we are going to get in trouble!!" He screamed but Eunji had already disappeared.

Dino stood there with a horrified face, scared of what drama Eunji was going to cross.

"MISS MOON!!"

; UPCOMING ...

"Anyways, I know Soo Baram's family. I know her background is very clean."

"That background is a lie, my honour."

"I feel so high."

︿︿︿︿︿