Chapter 88

"Yes, he is dating Joshua." Eunji said and Seokmin snapped his head at his friend.

Seokmin stormed towards Eunji and grabbed her arm, bringing her face closer to him, "Bitch, what are you talking about?"

"Seokmin." Eunji smiled at him with wide eyes and gritted her teeth, "You are dating, Joshua. Right?"

She side-eyed Seung-cheol. In the corner of his eyes, he looked at Seung-cheol. He looked at Jeonghan and the new person.

"Ah, yes." Seokmin nodded.

"Get away from her." Seung-cheol grabbed Seokmin's shoulder and pulled him away. Seokmin stumbled back a little as Seung-cheol was glaring at him.

"What?" Seokmin chuckled. "I'm gay. I'm literally dating...Josh?" Seokmin looked at the man on the sofa which he assumed was Joshua. "Right?"

Joshua's eyes went wide as Seokmin walked to him with a grin. Joshua hugged his own body and looked down as Seokmin wrapped his arm around Joshua's shoulder.

"I'm here to meet my boyfriend." Seokmin announced. Junhui choked and coughed. Minghao was still frozen.

"But why are you meeting in their house...?" Seung-cheol raised another question at Joshua.

"Because I pulled him with me when I came to meet my boyfriend. We called Lee Seokmin here." Jeonghan shrugged.

Seung-cheol opened his mouth again but Eunji interrupted, "Enough!" She looked at Seung-cheol. "Mister Choi, we don't have time. The visiting hours will be over."

She didn't listen to him. She grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the living room and towards the entrance.

"Put on your shoes, right now. We are going." She pointed at his shoes as she took her shoes out of the shelf. She hastily wore them and opened the door.

"Wait for me." Seung-cheol stumbled a little as he struggled to get his shoes back on and rush to her. He ran towards her as she pressed the elevator button.

"We have many things to do." She was about to press the ground floor button but remembered something. "Shit, wait here."

He watched her as she rushed out back to her house. She opened the door and went wide.

Eunji ran to her room, grabbed her bag and came out. She grabbed her tablet that was on the table and rushed out of the house, ignoring the chaos happening in the living room.

"I..." Minghao dropped to his knees while covering his mouth. "My lips... My precious lips."

"Come on, it wasn't a big deal." Jeonghan crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"Minghao, did you turn gay...?" Junhui blinked his eyes while staring at his brother who was lying on the floor while still trying to process what happened.

"Hi, I'm Lee Seokmin." Seokmin looked down at Joshua and moved his hand to him.

Joshua looked at his face and then at his hand. With a shaky hand, he grabbed Seokmin's hand and nodded his head. "I'm Hong Jisoo but you can call me Joshua."

"Are not gay or bisexual by chance?"

"No."

"Same."

"I'm not gay!!!" Minghao screamed with a loud gasp. "Oh my, God. I can't breathe."

"Same here. I'm straight as fuck." Jeonghan shook his head. "We wore socks so it's not gay."

"I don't care!!" Minghao looked up at Jeonghan while clenching his jaw and red eyes. "My lips are reserved for only women, not just some random ass man!"