Chapter 52

"Are allowed there??" Minghao asked as Eunji walked out of the elevator and walked to the office.

"I wanted a tour." Junhui groaned.

"Shut up." Eunji glared at them as she grabbed the door handle. She opened the door and walked in.

Jiyoon was standing there, pointing at the computer screen. Wonwoo and Mingyu were standing in front of her, heads down.

Seung-cheol looked at the door, cheeks puffed from the food. "Emjhi?" He said with his mouth full. His mouth stopped moving after seeing her.

She was wearing a lavender colored dress which landed right on her knees. Her hair was curled instead of straight with a simple headband. She was wearing white pencil heels, making her look taller.

She had never worn heavy make-up in front of them. But right there, she was wearing it. It highlighted and enhanced her features more, which made them appear soft and beautiful.

"Jiyoon?!" She rushed threw her pearl purse on the sofa and rushed to the injured girl. Her hair swayed back, revealing her small pearl earrings and her simple pendant.

He had never seen her dress so perfectly.

"What happened Jiyoon??!" Eunji yelled at her as she grabbed Mingyu and pushed him away. Wonwoo was quick to move away before she would also push him.

"Are you okay, man?" Wonwoo looked at Mingyu, who was on the ground because of the push.

"I'm always fine." Mingyu said with an emotionless smile while staring at the ground.

"You look so beautiful." Jiyoon gasped at the new Eunji she was seeing for the first time.

"Cut that off. Who did this to you??" Eunji grabbed Jiyoon's face and scanned her injured. "It was Baram, right?"

Seung-cheol was still staring at Eunji with food still in his mouth. "I know my sister looks beautiful but please, move your eyes away from her." Minghao grabbed Seung-cheol's head and turned it to him.

"Huh??" Seung-cheol opened his mouth but quickly closed it, gulping down the food.

"Hello." Minghao smiled at him. "Nice to meet you, Director Choi."

"Who are you and what are you doing in my office?" Seung-cheol put down the chopsticks.

"We are with Eunji." Minghao waved his hands while shaking his head.

Seung-cheol looked at Junhui and asked, "Aren't you Moon Eunji's boyfriend?"

"Huh?!" Junhui looked at Seung-cheol with wide eyes. "Me??" He pointed at himself.

"Yes?" Seung-cheol nodded.

"I'm her fucking brother!!" Junhui said with a horrified expression. Minghao snorted and tried to control his laugh but failed.

"Jun, oh my-" Minghao threw his head back while laughing.

"Why the hell are you laughing? Jiyoon is hurt here!" Eunji snapped her head and glared at her brothers.

"The director thought that Jun is your-" Minghao tried to speak in between his laughing. "-is your boyfriend!"

"Can you please stop laughing?! I'm human and can make mistakes!" Seung-cheol looked away with an embarrassed red blush on his face.

"Oh-" Eunji bit down her lower lip while controlling her laugh. Junhui held his head down but his shoulders were shaking, indicating he was laughing.

"Get out!" Seung-cheol stood up and pointed at the door.

"Sorry." Junhui and Minghao stood straight with a blank face.

"We are going to school right now." Eunji looked at Jiyoon, who was still amazed by Eunji's face.

"No need. I already contacted the authorities and the principal." Mingyu said and stood up.

"I-I have the names of some people. I think it's related to that case." Wonwoo quickly opened his phone and gave it to Mingyu.

"I'll give it to Principal Boo." Mingyu nodded and typed them in his phone.

"No, because those kids need some beatings. I'm going to do it myself." Eunji started walking to the door.

Seung-cheol ran to her and stood in front of her, stopping her from moving. "You can't. You already made a scene and Jiyoon became a victim to it."

"Excuse me?" Eunji frowned and looked up at him. "How's it my fault?"

"You complained to Seungkwan and he took action against the kids. The news reached the parents. They then bullied Jiyoon. That's my theory." Seung-cheol put his hands down and put his finger on Eunji's forehead. "Now, back away." He pushed her back.

"Ah-" Eunji held her head and glared at Seung-cheol.

"Are you watching something?" Junhui walked to Jiyoon because he saw light coming from the computer screen.

"Huh?" Jiyoon looked at Junhui, who was already looking at the computer screen.

"Hey, Eun! It's you!" Junhui pointed at the screen and started laughing. "Oh my God! I remembered that iconic bowl cut on you!"

"Let me see." Minghao ran to them and also looked at the screen before smiling. "It was you who did it, right?"

"Yes, I remember putting a bowl on her head and cutting it!" Junhui wiped his tears from laughing.

"Hold on, what?!" Jiyoon looked at the two brothers. "It is really Miss Eunji??"

"Yes." Minghao looked at Jiyoon and nodded.

"Miss Eunji, what?!" Jiyoon shouted at Eunji, who looked above.

"The sky looks pretty."

"We are in the building." Seung-cheol flicked her forehead.

"Can you stop??" Eunji looked up at Seung-cheol.

"No." Seung-cheol flicked her forehead again. Eunji slapped his arm. "Ouch!"

"Stop it." Eunji glared at him. Seung-cheol lightly punched her forehead.

"Wow, so much make-up." He looked at his fist. Eunji suddenly grabbed his neck.

"Director Choi!!" Mingyu and Wonwoo shouted.

"Don't go." Junhui held his hand in front of the duo. He turned to them with a serious and dark face, "Unless you want to be eaten by the lion."

"Huh?" The duo tilted their heads in confusion.

"He will be fine." Minghao looked down at the computer. "Maybe..."

"What do you mean maybe?" Mingyu turned to Minghao, who shrugged his shoulders again.

In a moment, Seung-cheol was against the wall with Eunji grabbing him by the neck. "Tell me, what should I do with him?"

"Kill him." Jiyoon and Minghao said at the same time. "Aye!" They looked at each other and high-fived.

"I'm offended!" Seung-cheol shouted.

; UPCOMING ...

"Who gave you permission to eat that?"

"Why do you care?"

"I paid for that."

"Actually, I paid for that."

"He is my budget card. So, these are my donuts."

***

You know I have S2 in my drafts from April 8 and have written like till 65 chapters-
(I posted S2 on 22 May ig)