Chapter 54

Seung-cheol knocked on Jiyoon's room door before he opened the door. He let out a frustrated sigh when he witnessed Eunji and Jiyoon playing game.

"Again??" His voice made the two girls look at him for a moment before they turned their heads back at the television screen.

"Go away, we almost failed this level because of you." Eunji said and Jiyoon nodded.

"Let's go!!" Jiyoon cheered when they cleared the level.

"I wanted to talk about that Soo Baram girl." Seung-cheol walked inside and stood in front of the television screen, blocking their vision from the bed.

"Mister Choi!" Eunji quickly paused the game. "You should've at least warned me."

"I don't care. Anyways." Seung-cheol put his hands on his hips. "That group of four kids have now been transferred to another school. I managed it."

"Party!!" Jiyoon cheered again and hugged Eunji.

"That was loud." Eunji covered her right ear as Jiyoon was sitting on her right side and just screamed in her ear.

"Yes, party." Seung-cheol closed the television screen and plugged out the PS5. "I'm taking it." He grabbed the gaming device and smiled at the two shocked girls.

"You can't do that." Jiyoon whined.

"Oh, yes I can." Seung-cheol put it in the box and looked at Jiyoon. "It's been a month since your new sessions started but you are always on games."

"But-"

"No buts." Seung-cheol looked at Eunji. "You also need to get fired."

"Whatever." Eunji shrugged. Seung-cheol walked out of the room with the PS5.

"Now what?" Jiyoon looked at Eunji.

"I have an idea." Eunji smirked.

***

"It's been a day since I took the device but they didn't say anything." Seung-cheol said to Joshua, who was cleaning the glasses.

"Maybe, they understood." Joshua smiled.

"Yes." Jeonghan grabbed the glass from Joshua's hand.

"Where did you come from?!" Joshua shouted with wide eyes. Seung-cheol also flinched in surprise.

"From door." Jeonghan poured water in the glass and drank it.

"Get out from that door also." Joshua rolled his eyes.

"The owner of this house won't kick out his boyfriend." Jeonghan said with a cheeky smile.

"Why are you here?" Seung-cheol asked while leaning against the counter.

"I wanted to taste Josh's cooking." Jeonghan shrugged. Josh, who was also present there barked at his name. "Not you, Josh."

"I'm done with making dinner. Everyone already ate. You are late." Joshua wiped his hands. "I'm going home."

"I'm coming with you to your house." Jeonghan nodded.

"No."

"Yes." Jeonghan looked at Seung-cheol. "You?"

"I'm out. The maids already went home and I can't leave Jiyoon alone."

"But isn't Moon Eunji already here?" Jeonghan frowned. "I thought she was staying here for a night."

"She is but still, I can't leave them alone. God knows what trouble they will get in." Seung-cheol shook his head.

"Whatever suits you. Bye!" Jeonghan grabbed Joshua and pulled it with him.

"You know that your house's chef has better qualifications than me?"

"I like your cooking more. Will you cook for me if I give you more money?"

"No, I like it here."

"Fucker."

"Thank you."

***

"Is it tight?" Jiyoon asked as Eunji was tying the belt on her waist.

"Yes." Eunji secured the belt and nodded.

"Where did you even get it?" Jiyoon stared at the devices and tools used for climbing mountains.

"My dad and Minghao used to do it for fun. I got this out of the store room." Eunji put the helmet on Jiyoon's head.

"You aren't wearing one?"

"Oh, no. I'm experienced. I used to do that with them." She winked at him and went to the balcony.

She had tied the end of her rope to the heavy bookshelf. Jiyoon's rope was tied on the bed. She had secured the knots.

The elder girl had also dropped a long rope with holes attached on it that would help them to climb back up to the room.

Eunji climbed down from her balcony to Seung-cheol's balcony. She also helped Jiyoon to get down. "This is so fun." Jiyoon whispered with a big smile.

"I will show you more fun things since your exams ended." Eunji said while opening the balcony window of Seung-cheol. "This man didn't lock it. Wow."

They tip-toed inside his room. Seung-cheol was sleeping. His light snores indicated that he was deep asleep.

"It's not here." Eunji said while looking around his room with a torch.

"Why didn't you use your mobile's torch?"

"This is more fun."

"True."

"Where do you think the PS5 is?" Eunji pointed at the torch on Jiyoon's face, who flinched from the light.

"Ouch, put it down."

"Oh, sorry."

"I think it's in his closet." Jiyoon walked to the closet.

Eunji pointed the light at the digital lock and said, "But we don't know the password."

"I do." Jiyoon quickly put the password but it made a ding sound at opening. The girls gasped and instantly looked back at Seung-cheol but he was sleeping. They sighed in relief.

"You should've told me." Eunji smacked Jiyoon's head, who apologised in return.

"Here." Jiyoon ran to the familiar white box that was there. She smiled at Eunji and nodded. They quickly ran out.

As they were getting ready to go up, they made a mistake. Eunji dropped the torch which made a loud thud voice.

They snapped their heads to Seung-cheol's bed and there was movement of the sheets. "Shit shit shit." Eunji chanted as she quickly put the box in the bag.

"I'll take it, don't worry." Jiyoon put the bag on her shoulders and nodded. Eunji didn't have time to argue with her, so she also just nodded.

She helped Jiyoon put on the hook and secure the rope. Jiyoon pulled herself up with the help of the rope with holes. Eunji was about to hook her belt when she realized something.

"My torch!" She turned around and went to grab it. When she was about to turn around and go, a hand grabbed her neck. "Huh-"

She had no time to even scream because of what happened next.

; UPCOMING ...

"Look at you laughing while I'm in pain."

"Sorry-"

"Do you want me to throw you down the balcony?"

"No, thanks."

"Good."

***

I'll die to have a babysitter like Eunji

Also just how many of who read the book- like 200 people read the last ch💀