Chapter 80

"Jiyoon."

It was time for Eunji to leave but there she was, standing beside Jiyoon's bed who was preparing to go to sleep.

"Yes?" Jiyoon looked at Eunji. Josh who was on the bed also looked at Eunji.

"I kind of need your help...?" Eunji trailed off. Jiyoon tilted her head with a confused face.

"It's my first time seeing you looking all nervous." Jiyoon pointed out the nervousness visible on Eunji's face. "I can't even see the negative emotions on your face."

"Will you help?"

"Of course." Jiyoon sat straight and looked up at Eunji with sparkling eyes, waiting for the help that Eunji wanted from her.

"Okay. This is the first and last help I  need-"

"Even if it's a hundred times, I'll still help you."

"Are you trying to flirt with me?" Eunji raised an eyebrow and Jiyoon let out a laugh. "Anyway. It's about letting me stay here tonight."

"Huh?" Jiyoon's smile fell a little but it didn't disappear from her face. "For what?"

"That... I'll explain later. I promise." Eunji sat in front of Jiyoon. "You know I always keep my promises. When the time comes, I'll tell you."

Jiyoon looked at Eunji for a few seconds before nodding and saying, "Okay. Fine."

Eunji smiled after she got the agreement.

"But what help do you need in this?"

"Well." Eunji adjusted herself on the bed. "Mister Yoon Jeonghan is also staying over but he is in the guest room. I don't have a place to sleep so can I..." She pointed at the sofa that was in Jiyoon's room.

Jiyoon looked at the sofa.

"It will be too uncomfortable. You can sleep beside me." Jiyoon patted the area beside her at looked at Josh. "Josh, go down." The dog obeyed her and got down from the bed.

"To be honest, I'm fine-"

"It's fine, Miss Eunji." Jiyoon shook her head. "I can't let you sleep on the sofa. It's too uncomfortable and small. Anything else?"

"I need an excuse to give it to Mister Choi in the morning for why I stayed over..."

The two of them suddenly started thinking of excuses.

"How about this?" Jiyoon raised her hand. "I'll tell him that I was having period cramps and you were looking after me. That's the reason you slept in my room."

"Perfect!" Eunji stood up with a big smile. Jiyoon clapped her hands together. "Thank you, Jiyoon." The older woman walked to her and gave her a hug.

Jiyoon smiled and wrapped her arms around her waist, putting her head on her stomach. Jiyoon wouldn't lie when she thought about hugging Eunji like that for hours, liking the comfort of her arms.

"Now, sleep. You have school tomorrow and it's getting late." Eunji pulled away and patted Jiyoon's head before walking away.

"Aren't you going to sleep?"

Eunji stopped and looked back at Jiyoon. "I'll come later. I have something to do. I promised to tell you that, right?"

Jiyoon nodded.

"Good night." Eunji waved at her. Jiyoon waved back as Eunji closed the door behind her.

The woman walked towards the guest room that was beside Jiyoon's room. Since the other room beside Seung-cheol's room was given to the dogs, there was only one other room.