Chapter 32

"You sure you don't want me to drop you?" Seung-cheol asked Eunji as they got out of the restaurant with Jiyoon. Jihoon had already gone home because he got a call.

"I'm fine. I just need to take a bus." Eunji nodded.

"But it's late." Jiyoon frowned. "What if you get kidnapped?"

"I won't. I'm old enough to be safe." Eunji waved at them. "Bye." She turned around and walked towards the crossing. She waited for the light so she could walk.

Suddenly, a black van stopped in front of her. The door opened and two men got out. They picked her up, one of them covered her face and took her inside. The door was closed and the van drove off.

It all happened in a blink of an eye.

Seung-cheol and Jiyoon just watched the whole scene with blank faces then looked at each other before Jiyoon asked, "Did we just witness a kidnapping?"

***

"What the hell??" Eunji shouted when the black cover from her head was removed. She shook her head to remove her hair from her face.

All she could see were blurred faces of tall men with black clothes. She had removed her glasses before she left the restaurant.

"Why are you glaring at us?" One of them asked but she didn't know which because she couldn't even read the lips.

"Can you please take out my glasses? They are in my bag?" She looked around the four men standing there. They looked at each other.

One of them grabbed her bag and looked at the other three. "I can't open it." He said.

"Why?" The other asked.

"It's rude to open a lady's purse." The man handed it to him.

"Dude, not me. I don't have a mother to begin with. I suck at girl stuff." He waved his hands. "Give it to Jinhyuk. He has a little sister."

"Huh?? What Hyunmin?" Jinhyuk was caught off guard. He was the most silent one there. "But I haven't had my first kiss. I haven't even touched a girl in my life."

"Your first kiss was Hanjun." Hyunmin pointed at Hanjin, who had picked up the bag first.

"Wow. So much TMI." Eunji's voice made all of them flinch in surprise.

"I'll do it." The last one snatched the bag from Hanjun.

"You go, Jaehun!" The three men cheered for him. Eunji's hands were tied behind the chair but her feet were free, so she clapped with her feet.

They all stopped clapping and stared at her clapping with her feet. "I wanted to join." Eunji shrugged.

"Where are your glasses, Miss?" Jaehun went and crouched in front of her. Now, she could see his face clearly since he was close.

"Open the bag." Eunji instructed him and he calmly opened the bag. "In that blue case that was kept on the right side."

"There is no case on the right side." Jaehun carefully shifted her supplies to look for it. "It must've shifted while we were moving. Sorry."

"It's okay." Eunji nodded and Jaehun took out the case. He opened it and saw glasses there. "Don't grab them by the lens."

He carefully picked out the glasses. He closed the case and put it back in the bag. He put down the bag and opened the glasses to put them on Eunji's nose bridge.

"Can you remove my hair from my face?" Eunji asked.

Jaehun was silent for a few seconds before nodding and saying, "Pardon my touch." He carefully removed her hair from her face, barely touching her face.