Chapter 81

"Fuck."

"Can you do it slowly!?"

"Why are you yelling??"

"Because you almost fucking dropped the bag of cameras!" Eunji grabbed the bag out of Jeonghan's hands and started walking downstairs.

"Well, I'm sorry if my fragile arms couldn't handle the weight." Jeonghan grumbled as he followed Eunji.

"Shh!" She looked at him and then at Seung-cheol's room door. It was closed. There was no light coming from the gap between the door and the ground.

The duo quickly tiptoed to the ground floor and sighed out in relief. She looked at Jeonghan and gave him a judging look.

"Mister Yoon, why are you wearing a ski mask?"

"What? I like it."

"Not to mention the black shades. No wonder you almost rolled down the stairs like a rolling pin." She rolled her eyes and opened the bag.

"What? Don't I look cool?" Jeonghan pouted his lips as he moved his shades down a little.

"It would've looked cool if it wasn't one in the morning with a dimly lighted house. You look like a thief."

"A hot and sexy thief." He flipped his hair with a smug face. Eunji almost smiled but stopped and took out the cameras.

"Whatever." She shook her head.

"Where should we install them?" He picked up a few cameras and looked around.

"Maybe under the sofa and..." She started looking around. "We need to install them carefully because she cleans the house. She may find it."

"You are right."

"Put a few in the kitchen. I think Joshua cleans up the kitchen more than her." She looked up at the first floor. "We also need to put some upstairs later."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier when we were up?" Jeonghan scoffed.

"Well." She looked at him. "I'm sorry if the mechanism of my brain just started working right now."

"Why didn't you plan earlier?'

"Because you were literally telling me secrets about celebrities." She rolled her eyes.

"True."

"Now, off to work." She crossed her arms.

"Woman, be respectful. I'm older than you and a celebrity." He looked at her with large offensive eyes but she just stared at him blankly. "Fine, I'm doing it." He looked away before walking to the sofa.

Eunji watched him as he crouched down and started installing the cameras. She picked up one and walked around to find good hiding spots.

"Miss Moon. I think you should go upstairs and install some there."

"What?" She stopped walking and looked at him but he was busy focusing on installing the camera. "No."

"Why not?" He turned his head to her but went back to setting up the camera.

"Why would've called you if I could do it alone, huh?" She had her eyes wide open as asked him but he just stayed silent. "I'll look for places to hide."

She put down the bag beside Jeonghan and walked to the staircase to look for places to hide the cameras. Her steps were careful to not make loud noises since the house was silent.

But she heard a voice.

She jumped in surprise and covered her mouth because she almost screamed. Looking up at the stairs, she spotted something.