Chapter 91

"What plan?" She asked with a frowned face but he adjusted himself to face her properly with a big smile. "Your smile is...scaring me."

"Do you want to play a little game?" He raised his hand and pinched his fingers together.

"What...game?" She squinted her eyes and gulped, feeling something was going to happen.

"Hong Minhae didn't accuse you cause of how we used to argue but I know a few days ago, she saw us kiss in the morning."

She remembered what he was talking about.

"Later, she personally asked me if we were dating or not." His smile got bigger when her mouth opened in realisation.

"She was checking!" She clapped her hands and pointed at him. "My contract was about to end but after seeing that kiss."

"She suspects that we are dating."

"Not going to lie." She squinted closer to him with a sly smile. "Remember when you gifted me this watch?" She pointed at the wristwatch she was wearing.

He glanced at the watch and nodded, looking back into her excited eyes.

"I purposely made her help me wear it. I also told her about the ring you gave me."

Seung-cheol's jaw dropped but he was still smiling brightly, listening to things she did to provoke her.

"She had also asked me indirectly a LOT of times." She smiled when Seung-cheol squealed like a girl and slapped his thigh.

"Damn." He threw his body back against the backrest of the bench and sighed. "It would've been weird if I didn't know what Hong Minhae was doing."

She covered her mouth while chuckling and said, "My theory is, she never accused me because she never expected me to get with you."

"No, cause. She also told me to get away from you because you are not from a wealthy house and I should look into the marriage offers my dad had lined up for me."

She gasped with an offended face and asked, "Does she know what my family does? We are not a business family, so we are not wealthy like you but we also have a good reputation."

"I know!" He looked at her with the same offended face. "I have met your brothers and have checked your background. Do you think I just settled with you without any reason??"

"If I do a face reveal on my Instagram, I know the amount of people who are going to line up with business offers." She pointed at her tablet. "The amount of companies lined up in my mail, asking me just to get into one of their projects. It's like having men in your messages, begging for even a single hi."

Seung-cheol smiled as he heard her speak.

She realised how much she said and cleared her throat, "I'm sorry. I spoke too much about myself."

"It's okay to flex about yourself. It's your own achievement. There is nothing wrong with that. You built that base yourself without any background." He chuckled.

"What was the plan you wanted?" She tried to change the topic.

"Okay, so you know." He licked his lips and bit his lower lip. "I knew she was scared of you that's why she didn't accuse you. I know that if she did, Jiyoon will back you up."

"Hmm."

"But now, I'm also with you and she knows." He looked right into her eyes. "I know the time is not far when there will be another morning with her throwing accusations at you."

"Not going to lie, I'm going to vomit if she throws accusations about me trying to get you in bed so I can seduce you for money." She snorted.

"I won't mind getting in bed with you..." He muttered in a low tone but she heard it.