Chapter 09

Seung-cheol put his hands in his pants' pocket and walked to the washroom. He yawned loudly as he entered and his yawn caught in the middle when he saw a woman in there.

Eunji was trying to wipe away the stains from her sweater when someone called her from behind.

"Who are you?" Seung-cheol asked. She turned around and their eyes met. "What are you doing in the men's washroom?"

"What do you mean?" Eunji frowned. "It's a women's washroom. What are YOU doing here??"

"No, it's not." He also frowned and crossed his arms. "Are you a stalker?"

"No-"

"Get out before I call security." He clicked his tongue.

"Listen, I'm just someone who was visiting the company. Here, my pass." She showed her visiting pass but it had coffee patches on it. "I don't know anything but one thing for sure, my body is burning right now cause I just spilled a very hot coffee on me."

She turned her back to him again and started washing her sweater.

"I don't care if you are burning or freezing. I don't accept this creepy behaviour. Get out." He was determined.

"I'm not going out." Eunji gritted her teeth as she tried to wash her sweater without revealing her skin. "Can't you pity a woman who just burned her skin??"

Seung-cheol stayed silent while staring at her desperately cleaning her sweater. She grabbed a bunch of tissue papers, wet them with water, and put them under her sweater to cool down her skin.

Seung-cheol sighed and opened his phone, waiting till she went out. Suddenly, there were some laughs from outside.

Eunji looked at the door with wide eyes. She grabbed her mobile phone that was on the counter and ran into a stall, closing it.

Seung-cheol was confused but two male staff members entered the washroom. "Oh, greetings Director." They bowed to him.

"We didn't expect to see you here." One of them said. Seung-cheol nodded.

"I'll be quick." One of them said to the other and started to walk to the stall, in which Eunji was in.

"Wait!!" Seung-cheol stopped the staff. Eunji covered her mouth cause the voice was near her stall.

"Yes, Director?" He asked.

'Director?', Eunji thought as she moved her hands away.

"I-I have to go in that one." Seung-cheol quickly opened the stall but not fully and went inside, slamming it behind him.

Eunji was about to gasp when the door opened but covered her mouth when Seung-cheol entered.

"Shh!" He put a finger on his lips. Eunji nodded. "Stand on the seat or else, they will see your shoes." He said while grabbing the toilet paper.

He put the lid down using the toilet paper as protection for his hands. She quickly got up on it and bent down so her face didn't peek outside.

"You are Choi Seung-cheol??!" She whisper-yelled at him.

"Surprise~" He sarcastically said while waving his hands in the air before rolling his eyes.

She took a good look at his face. A tall figure with broad shoulders that showed his buffed body. His hair was cleanly set back to give him more of a professional look.

He had sharp eyes as well as a sharp jaw. A model's face looks as good as you see in person. She expected nothing less from Choi Seung-cheol.

'His face and body looked well maintained for someone who is a parent', She thought.

"Sorry for not recognising you earlier. I was in desperate need to wash away myself." Eunji apologised, clearly guilty of her mistake.

"Understandable." Seung-cheol looked away from her and faced his back to her. She was bent down so the inside of the chest was visible but not a lot. He was being respectful and looking away because he knew, she wouldn't realize it as there was a bigger thing to worry about.

"Sorry again." Eunji sighed.

"Is your burn okay now?" Seung-cheol asked and opened the door as the staff was already gone.

"Yes." Eunji got down from the stall and adjusted her clothes as she walked out. "Thank you for helping me." She bowed to him.

"Hmm." He nodded and stared at her. She tilted her head in confusion. "What?"

"What?" She asked back.

"Get out. I need to use the washroom."

Eunji quickly scurried outside without saying anything else. He just let out a sigh and went to do his business.

***

"I'm never going back there." Eunji whined as she threw herself on her bed.

"Was it that bad?" Soomin asked from the other side of the call. Eunji went silent for a moment before explaining everything.

Soomin couldn't help but laugh instantly after she completed her story.

"What's this K-drama?!" Soomin shouted while laughing loudly. Eunji rolled her eyes and took out her earbuds to connect the call.

"I don't know what was happening." Eunji connected them and wore them before throwing the phone away to get up. "Also, it clearly wasn't romantic. It was more awkward."

"Still, getting stuck inside the same washroom stall? That's such a K-drama move. It would be more if he had put his hand over your mouth."

"True." Eunji sighed as she sat on her chair and dragged it forward towards the computer. "What can we do?" She put her finger under the screen to turn it on.

"Eunji." Junhui called her and opened the door.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Eunji looked back at him and glared at him.

He turned his back and let out a fart. Eunji made a disgusted face and closed her nose while Junhui laughed. "JUN!!"

"Come to dinner." With that, he walked away while closing the door.

"Was that Jun?" Soomin asked as Eunji was spraying room freshener around the smelly room.

"Hmm." Eunji closed the bottle lid. Soomin cleared her throat. "Soomin, no."

"What no?"

"Don't crush over him. Didn't you just see what he did? He is 28 but still does 14 year old things." Eunji scolded her.

"I don't care. He is a gentleman in front of me."

"Gentleman my ass." Eunji shivered remembering all the 'gentleman' things Junhui did to her. "You deserve better, not my brother. Anyways, I'm going to dinner."

"What about Minghao?"

"PLEASE DEFINITELY NOT THAT CLOWN!"

; UPCOMING ...

"Miss Eunji? Hello!!"

"Oh, hey..."

"Are you eating ice cream?"

"No, I'm eating a dog."

︿︿︿︿︿

THEY FINALLY MET AFTER 9 CHAPTERS-

Though it wasn't romantic lol