Chapter 31

The old man blinked for a few seconds in silence while staring at Eunji's blank face before he laughed loudly. "Seung, this girl is funny."

"Thank you for the compliment, Mister Choi." Eunji bowed her head.

"Hearing a stranger talk like this about your only son is fun to you?" Seung-cheol crossed his arms.

"She is not a stranger because she is sitting here with you." The man shook his head. "Nice to meet you, I'm Choi Jihoon." He stretched his hand to her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mister Choi." Eunji stood up and bowed to him before shaking his hand with manners. "Why don't you have a seat with us? I know this is one of your favourite food we are eating right now."

"Oh yes, sure it is!" Jihoon laughed. Jiyoon stood up and went to sit beside Eunji, across Seung-cheol. "I'm surprised you know about it. Did Seung-cheol or Jiyoon tell you?" He sat across her.

"Oh, no. I know it because of my mother. She is a big fan of yours." Eunji put her hands on her lap, not picking up anything to eat.

"Is that so?" Jihoon said with wide eyes.

"Yes, sir. I grew up watching you because of her." Eunji nodded with a smile.

Choi Nations was a musical label formed by Choi Jihoon, who was an idol under another label. During his peak popularity after his contract ended, he established a label of his own label.

It became the top five label in the whole country soon because of Jiyoon's rising popularity. He wrote, produced, composed, and sang all his songs and even helped other artists.

He was still the most respected celebrity face even after he retired from his company.

Seung-cheol's popularity was also already at a high peak because he was his only son and his model career. After Jiyoon, it gave him a boost in his music producer talent as well.

"She must be an old fan." Jihoon nodded as he drank water.

"She has been following you since your debut era. Her biggest dream is to meet you but unfortunately, she couldn't because of personal reasons."

"That's unfortunate." Jihoon frowned his eyebrows. "I would love to meet her. She sounds sweet."

"I know she will scream and will turn the whole house upside down once I tell her that I met you." Eunji smiled from ear to ear.

"I like honest people like you." Jihoon laughed loudly.

"She is too honest." Seung-cheol angrily chewed on his food.

"Just because I tell the truth on your face makes me a bad person?" Eunji looked at Seung-cheol. "Then cry about it."

"Jiyoon, I like her!" Jihoon looked at Jiyoon.

"Isn't she cool?" Jiyoon smiled back. "Whenever she has the chance, she makes fun of dad. It's fun because dad doesn't know what to say back."

"Can you shut up?" Seung-cheol glared at her.

"Don't be angry at her because of something you can't do." Jihoon scolded him. "I forgot to ask. What's your name, young lady?"

"I'm Moon Eunji, sir." Eunji bowed again with her head.

"What's your relation with my family?" Jihoon asked.

"I've been working as Miss Jiyoon's babysitter for almost three months now."

"So you are the babysitter Jiyoon talked about." Jihoon nodded. "Why aren't you eating anything? You haven't eaten anything since I came."

"How can I eat before you?" Eunji shook her head. "I can't eat first before someone older than me, especially someone big like you."