Chapter 38

"Mister Choi!!" Eunji gasped with wide eyes. Seung-cheol pushed the man away so hard that his back hit the wall with a big thud.

"AHHH!!" Seung-cheol screamed while grabbing his hair and gripping it harshly.

"Why~" Jeonghan hiccupped with a big smile. "There is nothing wrong with kissing my boyfriend."

"I mean, I'm supportive-" Eunji was cut off by Seung-cheol at her.

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" Seung-cheol huffed after he yelled at her.

"I-I am-" Jeonghan tried to speak but couldn't get words out of him. "We have seen each other naked-"

"I mean, that's normal between boyfriends." Eunji looked at Jeonghan and went to him to help him stand up. "I can understand."

"Huh-"

"I have seen his uh...I can't say that word in front of a lady." Jeonghan nodded as Eunji helped him stand up. "He is big ther-"

"YOON JEONGHAN!" Seung-cheol had enough of him. His face was red in embarrassment.

Eunji made eye contact with him and almost laughed at him but bit her lower lip to control it.

"Mister Yoon, are you okay? Do you need water?" Eunji politely asked him.

"Are you going to reveal us in front of the media?" Jeonghan looked at her with big pleading eyes.

"Don't worry, I won't reveal it. Everyone has a different taste." She patted his back as he stood up properly.

"Thank you, pretty lady!" Jeonghan gave her a big smile and threw his large body on her. He wrapped his arms around her neck and hugged her tightly. "You are the sweetest. I'll gift you a car...which one do you want? Aston Martin?"

"I-I'm fine." Eunji shook her head and thought, 'Did he casually ask to buy me an Aston Martin?'

"Han, get away from her." Seung-cheol went to him and tried to grab him but he moved away.

"Why?" Jeonghan pressed his cheek on her head and pouted. "Are you jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous?" Seung-cheol frowned his eyebrows.

"You are jealous that I hugged your crush instead of you?" Jeonghan scoffed.

"My crush?" Seung-cheol looked at him with a disbelief smile before laughing loudly. "You are crazy for believing that. Get away from her."

"No~" He whined and looked away from him. Eunji was silently standing there, getting squished between Jeonghan's arms and body.

'He is so tall and handsome. His long hair suits him. Not to mention, he also smells so good. Every man associated with Mister Choi is so handsome. Is this person a model?', Eunji had that thought the whole time.

"Yoon Jeonghan, I'm commanding you to get away from her right now! You first barged into my house at 3 am all drunk and created this drama." Seung-cheol scolded him.

Jeonghan stopped whining at his words.

"Fine, you are hurt that your girlfriend dumped you and I'm fine with you coming here but you shouldn't have just made this scene in front of my worker, especially when you are hugging a woman like this." Seung-cheol continued with his hands on his hips.

Jeonghan let go of Eunji and moved away from her. "I'm sorry." He said while scratching his messed-up hair.

"Go to my room and sleep. Don't come downstairs until you are sober." Seung-cheol pointed at the stairs. Jeonghan nodded and walked away.

"What was that?" Eunji looked at Seung-cheol.

"What you just heard?" Seung-cheol facepalmed and looked at her. "Why are you here and it's 4 am right now?"

"Because I couldn't sleep last night and just drove here." Eunji shrugged. "Besides, Miss Minhae and Yuhae usually come at this time around."

"What?" He shook his head. "Didn't I tell you about having a holiday today?"

"For what?" She tilted her head. He looked away and sighed.

"Jiyoon's exams ended and we decided to go to the amusement park today. I gave everyone off today." He walked away and went into the kitchen.

"You forgot to inform me." She followed him into the kitchen.

"What's happening?" Jiyoon suddenly came out of nowhere while rubbing her eyes and all her messed up hair. "Miss Eunji, why are you here today?"

"Your dad forgot to inform me about the holiday." Eunji rolled her eyes.

"I'm a human also. I can forget things." Seung-cheol scoffed as he leaned on the sink. He opened the tap and started cleaning his lips.

"You are just getting old." Eunji and Jiyoon said in unison. Jiyoon laughed and high-fived with Eunji. He loomed at them with a straight face.

"Why are you washing your lips?" Jiyoon asked and looked at Eunji, who was standing straight but pursed lips. "Did I just hear you laugh?"

"No."

"I'm not old." Seung-cheol ignored Jiyoon's question and turned off the tap.

"You are the father of a 12-year-old. My dad was like 45 when I was 12." Eunji rolled her eyes. "If 45 isn't old then I don't know if the earth is round or not."

"I'm 32."

"See, I told you- Huh?" Eunji looked at him with wide eyes. "32??"

"I'm surprised you don't know one of the biggest scandals in the industry." Seung-cheol shook his head and walked to Jiyoon. "Jiyoon, it's 4:30 am. Go back to sleep."

"Then, should I just go?" Eunji pointed at the door.

"Dad, how about we take Miss Eunji with us?" Jiyoon held Seung-cheol's sleeves

"Where?"

"To outing." Jiyoon pouted.

"But my parents will be there...I would've thought about it if it were just the two of us." Seung-cheol looked at Eunji and then back at his daughter.

"But grandpa liked her. Didn't you see how happily he was talking to her?" Jiyoon grabbed his arm with both of her hands. "Please. If grandpa doesn't have a problem with her, then grandma surely won't."

"Miss Moon?" Seung-cheol looked at Eunji.

"I don't feel like going. I would rather stay at this house. I'll take care of the house behind your back." Eunji shook her head.

"But Jeonghan is here. He will be staying here the whole day."

"Jeonghan is here?" Jiyoon asked, confused.

"Mister Jeonghan." Eunji corrected her.

"I invited him to take care of the house but something happened with his girlfriend and he ended up early in that state." Seung-cheol waved his hand in the air.

"Miss Eunji, please. Let's go." Jiyoon looked at her with puppy eyes.

"Sorry, Jiyoon. I can't. What will I do between your family?" Eunji shook her head.

"I promise you a whole day with my PS5 since my final exams have also ended."

"At what time are we going?"

; UPCOMING ...

"I was trying to get good points, so I can get something for free like your father did."

"Stay away from my parents."

"We will see about it."

"I'll kill you if you get close to my parents."

︿︿︿︿︿

Anything for ps5