Chapter 98

"What?"

"What?"

"What's this?"

"What what?"

"Your hair."

"What about them?"

"Why are they blonde?!" Eunji pointed at Seung-cheol's hair as she entered his room. Jiyoon followed closely behind her.

"Dad!" Jiyoon snorted before laughing at the man who was lying on the exercising mat on the ground. "What's with your hair?"

"What?" Seung-cheol raised an eyebrow as he sat up and spread his legs. He folded his knees and put his elbows on the knees before tilting his head, staring right into Eunji's eyes while Jiyoon was busy laughing.

Eunji's heart dropped at the site of that new position. He looked up at her through his eyelashes and the way his freshly bleached hair strands were full around his face.

Not to mention the white shirt he was wearing that was drenched in sweat and was now sticking to his body, defining his muscles and showing the insides faintly.

Eunji was snapped out by her staring at his body by Jiyoon's voice. She coughed while folding her arms and looking away.

A smirk formed on Seung-cheol's face because he was watching her eyes the whole time.

"But why so sudden?" Jiyoon walked to Seung-cheol and touched his hair. "You didn't tell me."

"My hair was turning grey so I decided to go for something bold. My stylist was the one who suggested this." Seung-cheol stood up and towered over Jiyoon. "How was the practice?"

"It went well but I'm still scared for tomorrow." Jiyoon grumbled as she walked to his bed and sat there before falling back. "What if I mess up like last time?"

"You won't. Just trust yourself. It was the leg twist that caused it, not your skills." Seung-cheol ran his hand through his hair while bending down to roll up the mat.

"I wanted to play more but..." Jiyoon sighed.

"You are not going to play in any sort of injury even if it means quitting from that tournament." Eunji clenched her hands on her crossed arms.

"But-" Jiyoon sat up.

"No buts." Eunji looked at her with wide stern eyes. Jiyoon looked at her dad but he quickly looked away.

"Don't look at me. I'm not a badminton expert." Seung-cheol walked away to put away the mat.

"Go and sleep. You have to wake up at 4." Eunji commanded Jiyoon to which the young teen listened and instantly stood up.

Eunji watched Jiyoon's sulky state drag her feet out of Seung-cheol's room. The woman sighed and looked back at Seung-cheol.

But gasped when she was faced by Seung-cheol's chest. She looked up at him but he was smirking at her. "So?" He whispered with an eyebrow raised.

"What so?"

"I saw it."

"Saw it?"

"Your eyes when you entered."

Eunji opened her mouth to say something but he grabbed her arm and pulled her closer. His other hand went down her waist to pull her closer until their bodies clashed onto each other.

"W-What-" She choked on her words. The insides of him burned when he heard her stutter out in shock.

"Aww, look at Moon Eunji stuttering." He cooed as he teased but she just glared back at him.