Chapter 83

"I think...you should go to sleep." She whispered when he pulled away from the kiss.

"Gosh." He threw his head head and gulped. Her eyes landed on his Adam apple moving. His neck looked thick and the sweat slowly trailed down that neck to his collarbone till his chest

If it wasn't enough, he also licked his lips. She almost died there.

He looked down and smirked and whispered, "Took me months to get this but it was worth it."

Her eyes went wide as she put her hand on his chest and pushed him away with all her force. He was so lost in the moment that he was standing loosely and stumbled away from her push instantly.

"Useless." She whispered with a scoff as she walked to the stairs and quickly started running.

"Where are you-"

"Don't you dare!!" She stopped and turned around, pointing at him with wide eyes. "Follow me."

"Why?" Seung-cheol formed a smile as he stared at her all-flushed face. She was even panting.

"I'm getting myself a drink. Dare you follow me and I'm leaving my job tomorrow." She said while gritting her teeth and rushing downstairs.

Seung-cheol leaned against the railing and rested his elbows on the edge, watching her rush. He let out a chuckle when he spotted her almost slip down the stairs.

"Hey, little Miss Arrogant." He called out and she quickly looked up. "Don't fall for me too hard. You will hurt yourself."

"You didn't go to your room?!"

Her annoyed and high-pitched yell made him push himself with a loud laugh and turned around to walk back to his room.

She stared at his bare back as it disappeared. Instantly, she rushed into the kitchen and saw Jeonghan standing there.

"Hey, Miss." Jeonghan whistled when he saw her and smirked. "How was the kissing session? Was he good like I said?"

"Definitely." She muttered as she walked to him. "Wait YOU-"

Jeonghan couldn't help but snort at her realisation. "Miss Moon is losing all her cool?"

"Shut up!" She grumbled as she walked to the refrigerator and took out a water bottle. Jeonghan watched her chug all the water down in one go.

"Damn, it's not alcohol. Calm down."

"Calm down?!" She hissed as she slammed the plastic bottle on the table. "How can I calm down??"

Jeonghan glanced down at the bottle and gulped when he saw her crush it. The incident that Joshua had told him when she had hit him got into his mind.

"Like, it was your fault I had to kiss him!" Eunji pointed the crushed bottle at him. "Why the hell did you make that sound, huh??"

"Miss- Ah- Ah!!" Jeonghan's eyes went wide when she picked the wooden spatula from the drawer. "Hear me out!"

"I told you to be careful but YOU-" She held it tightly as she stormed towards him but he quickly ran to the other side of the counter.

"Moon Eunji, listen-"

"What to listen to, huh??" She was gritting her teeth while glaring at him. "That sound was so loud that it could've woken up everyone in the house!"

"Moon Eunji, put it down." Jeonghan pointed at the spatula with shaky hands. "Not even my mom has ever hit me."

"Oh? Then I will." She tried to walk to him but he ran again and went on the other side again.