Chapter 101

"Dad! Dad! Did you see it?!" Jiyoon screamed as she rushed downstairs with Josh running behind her. He barked as he ran to Seung-cheol. "My English class ended early but Miss Eunji-"

"Yes." Seung-cheol was biting his nail as he stared at all the articles of the duo's brand. "Josh, get away." He pushed away the excited dog from his laptop. "Louis, grab him."

The rottweiler obeyed the orders and started pushing Josh away.

Jiyoon went beside Seung-cheol and sat there. "Miss Eunji's contract has ended, so she is not even here. Is this brand the reason why she didn't renew her contract?"

"She took the job for a break. She wasn't planning to renew it from the start. Why would she take the job as a babysitter when she can do way better." Seung-cheol scoffed.

"Ugh! She is not even picking up the call!" Jiyoon opened her phone to call her again but no success.

Suddenly, the bell rang.

"Is she here!?" Jiyoon suddenly jumped down and ran to the door. Seung-cheol looked away from his laptop and his daughter.

"Wait, Jiyoon! Why would she ring the bell when she knows-"

"Miss Eunji!" Jiyoon opened the door but her face fell when she saw a woman standing there with a shocked face.

"Uh...I'm not Eunji..." The woman trailed off. "By chance, do you mean Moon Eunji?"

"Huh..." Jiyoon stood there in confusion while staring at the woman, who was even shorter than her. "Yes...?"

"Hello." Seung-cheol appeared and pushed Jiyoon out of his way. "I'm Choi Seung-cheol."

"Ah! It's nice to meet you." The woman bowed. "I'm Kim Seebin. Mister Jeon Wonwoo talked to me first then with Miss Eunji on call. She told me to come right now."

"Oh- you must be the worker. Come in." Seung-cheol nodded and opened the door for the short woman to walk in.

"I'll be out for a walk." Jiyoon grumbled as she wore slippers before walking out.

"Back in 15 minutes." Seung-cheol warned Jiyoon who nodded while walking away. He closed the door and went back inside.

Jiyoon yawned as she walked to the glass window inserted at the end of the hallway.

"So, Kim Seebin." Seung-cheol whispered as he flipped through the pages. "40 years with four kids?" He looked up.

"Yes." She nodded. "I look young because of my height but I'm quite old."

Seung-cheol kept reading and asking her questions to which she replied professionally.

When suddenly, someone slammed their hands on his shoulders and he screamed in shock. Seebin also flinched at his scream.

"You are such a scaredy cat." Eunji walked from behind him with an eye roll. "Seriously? Is that how a middle-aged man should react? Your scream was like a cartoon girl."

"Moon Eunji!!" Seung-cheol yelled her name but looked at Seebin. "I'm sorry."

"Oh, it's fine." Seebin waved her hand.

"Hello, I'm Moon Eunji. I was the one who talked to you earlier." Eunji smiled at the woman who stood up to shake hands with her.

"I think I should go home since we were almost done." Seebin smiled at Seung-cheol. "It was great to see you, Mister Choi."

"Yes." Seung-cheol stood up and bowed to her. "You can come tomorrow for a trial. I'll message you the details."

Seebin nodded and walked away. Seung-cheol looked at the door where Seebin was wearing her shoes while Jiyoon walked in.

"Now-" Seung-cheol put his elbow around Eunji's neck and pushed her down, head locking her. "Care to explain?"

The woman choked at the sudden chokehold and tapped Seung-cheol's arm. "Oh, shit. Let go of me!"

"You have things to explain." Seung-cheol gritted his teeth but still smiled. "About your little bitty brand? Let's forget the brand. Why the hell did I have no idea about it?"

"Because if I told you, you would've forced out an advertisement! I didn't want it and wanted it on my own." She clenched on his arm.

He yelped and pulled away because she had dug her nails in his arm.

"Damn it. I just got them done yesterday." She scoffed while staring at her nails. "Anyways, this was the reason I didn't agree with the relationship."

Seung-cheol rubbed his arm and looked at her.

"I was scared that our relationship would be leaked before the brand. Then, everyone would accuse me that I used you to get my brand famous. It would've been known as Choi Seung-cheol's girlfriend's brand rather than my own."

Eunji explained everything in a grumbled tone as Seung-cheol kept staring at her with wide eyes.

"N-No but you should've told me!" Seung-cheol pouted. "You kept me in the shadows."

"But you still acted like we were in a relationship." She scoffed.

"But you should've told me!"

"Would you let it slide that I wanted to do something on my own!?" She yelled. "You would've forced an advertisement and you knew it as well!"

"I wouldn't have if you told me not to!"

"Choi Seung-cheol, I know you! You would've still done it!!" She bit her lower lip. "Even if you say it, you would've done it secretly."

Seung-cheol went silent.

"There are so many paparazzi and I knew that it would've been revealed sooner or later that you helped me to promote. It would've ruined everything."

"What if our relationship is revealed in a short time and they believe that I was the one who helped with connections? Jeonghan is my best friend and is under my company."

"The whole industry knows that Jeonghan's contact ended months ago and he was doing things on his own here and there. We didn't do the photoshoot for free. There was a proper setup."

"T-That man-" Seung-cheol opened his mouth in shock. "He told me he did it for free 'cause you blackmailed him with the kissing recording!"

Eunji snorted but controlled her smile. "I did blackmail him but it was to settle for a lower price. We, of course, did the things professionally."

"This bitch-" Seung-cheol ran his hand through his hair. "What about Lee Seokmin?"

"We did talk about creating a brand as a joke in university because he could make excellent jewellery and got a business degree while I could design other elements. We made it out in reality later."

"How are you dividing the profits?"

"That information is not exposed yet." She smiled.

"I'm so confused right now." They looked at Jiyoon who was standing there with a questionable face. "Who is Lee Seokmin?"

"Her frie-"

"My husband."

"Huh?!"

"Moon Eunji, stop hanging out with Jeonghan."

; UPCOMING ...

"Oh, fuck me. I'm so tired."

"Well, because you dug your own grave?"

"And mind if I ask why are you here, Jeonghan??"

"Watching Netflix."

***

Sorry, I forgot to update. Got busy with university

It's been 3 days since I opened this book to write omg-