Chapter 60

-Present-

"Oh, gosh! That's embarrassing." Seokmin threw away his chopsticks and covered his face.

"You are funny." Woozi laughed in a high-pitched voice and patted Seokmin's back.

"I'm going to eat my sorrows away." Seokmin fake sobbed and picked up his chopsticks back to eat. Woozi rubbed his back for a moment.

The others started to catch up in their talk. Seung-cheol was also talking with them. Seokmin was just chewing on his food while trying to process their talk and thinking of a way to get involved in it.

Seung-cheol's phone dropped. "Oh?" He moved a little back and saw it under the table. Shifting his body down, he reached out to grab the phone.

Seokmin shifted his eyes to him but his eyes froze when he saw the necklace hanging around his jaw since he was bent down.

Seokmin spat out his rice and coughed loudly. "T-That-"

"Huh?" Everyone turned to him. Seung-cheol looked up with raised eyebrows since Seokmin almost spat the rice from his mouth at him.

"Your neckla-" Seokmin tried to speak but the rice was stuck in his throat. Jeonghan passed him a glass of water. Seokmin grabbed the glass and gulped it down.

"What happened?" Seung-cheol grabbed the ring and was about to push it back inside his shirt.

"Stop!!" Seokmin held his hand out and pointed at the ring. "Why are you wearing it??"

"What do you mean?" Seung-cheol frowned. "It's my necklace."

"Shouldn't you be wearing it in your fingers??" Seokmin looked into Seung-cheol's eyes.

"Yes but it's too small for me, so-"

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Seokmin stood up with wide eyes. Everyone turned up their heads to look at his horrified face with his hands in the hair.

"What happened, Seokmin??" Seungkwan put down his glass.

"Eunji also wears the same ring in her necklace and said it's too big for her!!"

Exposed.

Seung-cheol slammed his head on the table, shaking the plates on the table. All other four men's jaws hung open at the new information.

"T-That means-" Jeonghan slammed his glass down and looked at Seung-cheol. "Choi Seung-cheol?!" Seung-cheol had his face covered with his hands and still on the table.

"We need an explanation!" Seungkwan grabbed Seung-cheol's shoulder and pulled him up. Seung-cheol shook his head, hand still covering his face.

"You are dating her, admit it!" Seokmin sat down and pointed at him. "Don't lie."

"I am not!" Seung-cheol moved his hands away, revealing his red flushed face.

"Then, what's this?!" Seokmin leaned forward and gently grabbed the necklace but didn't touch the ring. "This ring is a Bulgari Serpanti ring. Eunji can't afford it. Even if she could, I know she will never spend money on a ring like this. Even if she did, why would she buy a ring that doesn't fit her??"

"Seung-cheol." Woozi said with a serious tone.

"Fine, I'll explain everything!" Seung-cheol slammed his hands on the table.

***

"And Jiyoon gave it to me like this after saying that." Seung-cheol pointed at the ring hanging near his chest. "I didn't know she would do the same."

"What did you expect then?" Woozi asked. Hoshi had his head on the table and was not responding to anything.

"I expected her to sell it or keep it herself!" Seung-cheol tried to defend himself.

"She would never do that. She cherishes gifts more than anything." Seokmin pointed his glass at him. "I know her well."

"Oh, yes. Sure." Seung-cheol rolled his eyes.

"Look at him getting jealous after I said that." Seokmin teasingly wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up." Seung-cheol's annoyed tone made Seokmin laugh.

"Why didn't you remove it if you already saw it?" Seungkwan poured more drinks for himself.

"Because Jiyoon made this necklace." Seung-cheol scoffed.

"Wait wait wait." Jeonghan held his hand up. "You realized something, Seung-cheol?"

"What?"

"Jiyoon removed it after you mentioned giving your sized ring to Eunji. Jiyoon definitely knew Eunji would do the necklace thing because you know, both are girls." Jeonghan broke down the situation.

"So, you mean..."

"Jiyoon purposely did that." Jeonghan covered his mouth to control his laugh.

"I-" Seung-cheol rubbed his hand on his face with the longest sign ever.

"Does that mean Jiyoon likes Moon Eunji that much?" Woozi looked around at everyone.

"Who is Jiyoon?" Seokmin was confused at the mention of the name of a person he didn't know.

"Cheol's daughter." Seungkwan answered him.

"Maybe." Jeonghan crossed his arms and nodded.

"Does that mean Jiyoon wants Eunji as her family?" Woozi's words made everyone go silent, even Seokmin. They knew what he meant as 'family'.

"Let's not assume things." Seung-cheol waved his hand in the air and drank the last sip of the alcohol. "I'll go now. It's late. Jiyoon must be waiting."

"Again, isn't Moon Eunji with her?" Jeonghan raised an eyebrow while looking at him.

"Yes, but I don't want to leave her alone." Seung-cheol wore his shoes and picked up his phone. "I'm still a little sober, so it's better to go home. Drinking too much as a father doesn't suit me."

Seungkwan looked down at the amount of bottles Seung-cheol that was kept behind where Seung-cheol was sitting, yet Seung-cheol still looked like he was able to walk.

"Hoshi drank half of what you drank and now, look at him." Seungkwan turned around to look at the man snoring with his head down on the table.

"Can I get your number, Mister Choi Seung-cheol?" Seokmin looked up at Seung-cheol with stars in his eyes.

"No."

"No, why?" Seokmin pursed his lips, looking sad.

"I don't want to."

"I'll give you his number." Seungkwan said.

"What-"

"Okay!!"

; UPCOMING ...

"Why did you kick me?!"

"What were you doing?!"

"I was trying to wake you up!"

"By kissing me??"

***

Kinda getting worried because I have only written till 70 chapters and we have reached 60

...I need to take a break from watching Svt videos and write-