Chapter 58

"Anyways." Seung-cheol cleared his throat. "Is Jiyoon's class still ongoing?" He asked while walking towards her.

"Yes." She quickly grabbed the ring and put it inside her shirt.

"Take it." Seung-cheol motioned his office bag towards her. She looked down at the bag and then pointed at herself.

"I'm not your assistant."

"I'll buy you an ice cream if you do-" He didn't even finish his sentence because Eunji had already grabbed the bag from him. He smirked and started walking to the stairs.

"I can grab it if you want to." Minhae came and held her hands out.

"It's fine." Eunji shook her head and followed Seung-cheol towards his room.

While she was walking, she noticed something. There was a table beside the stairs. A decoration piece that was always there wasn't there at the moment.

But she shrugged it off and walked upstairs. Seung-cheol's room door was opened. She walked in front of it and put the bag on the floor.

After that, she walked to the dog's room, and opened it. "Louis. Josh." She called out the two dogs sleeping on their beds.

Josh's ears perked up and he stood up, dashing towards her. Louis was still sleeping.

"You are still sleeping?" She walked to Louis and caressed his head. The dog made noises, which made her smile. "Does that mean you are turning old?"

His happy noises turned into a sad one and he moved his head away from her. She laughed at his gestures.

Suddenly, Lily also entered the room through the window. She sat on the window and stared at the scene. Eunji looked at the window and saw her.

"Hey, Lily. Come here." Eunji smiled at the cat who just stayed there. Eunji smirked and took out a small pouch of food liquid.

Lily, who was licking her paws smelled the scent of her favorite food. Eunji had her favorite treat, even the flavour was the right one.

"You have to come here now." Eunji smirked as the cat got down and ran to Eunji. Eunji opened the pouch and put it in front of Lily as she started licking it. "Here you go."

Eunji grabbed Lily and put her on her lap. Lily didn't mind. She grabbed Eunji's hand and kept on licking the snack.

It made Eunji giggle but with an evil smile.

"Lily??" Seung-cheol's voice rang through the hallway. Lily's ear twitched at his voice but she kept on devouring her snack.

Eunji turned her head around when she heard the sound of footsteps and saw Seung-cheol standing there in his night rob.

"Lily?" Seung-cheol called out the cat, who took a glance at him but ignored him for her food.

"I won her, Director."

***

"That's what she did today!!" Seung-cheol yelled with his glass in the air. He grabbed the bottle and poured the alcoholic drink into his empty glass.

Jeonghan swirled his glass which was half filled with the same drink that Seung-cheol was drinking. His eyes shifted to their other friends, who were there and also listening to Seung-cheol ranting about Eunji.

"Like- Oh my God!" Seung-cheol sighed while shaking his head. "I knew she asked Joshua or Minhae about Lily's treat! She doesn't own a cat. No way she would know."

"You know, she can just search it up on the internet."

"That's not it, Hoshi!" Seung-cheol snapped his head to the man who hadn't touched his drink yet and was just eating food. "She stole everything from me. Now Lily also??"