Chapter 35

"I want to sleep but dad is still not here yet." Jiyoon said as she closed her notebook and looked at Eunji sitting beside her.

"You can sleep. I know you are tired." Eunji picked up Jiyoon's notebooks and put them back in their places. "We had leg training today. It's okay to go to sleep early sometimes.' Jiyoon nodded and stood up, going to her bed.

"Miss Yuhae is on her off while Miss Minhae went home early today. It's only us." Jiyoon laid down on her bed.

"I'll stay till your dad comes." Eunji was about to switch off the lights but stopped when Josh suddenly entered the room and ran to Jiyoon. He climbed up and laid down beside her.

"What if it gets late for you?" Jiyoon said as she hugged Josh. "We don't want the situation like last time to repeat. You can sleep in the guest room."

"I'll see about it." Eunji closed the lights and closed the door as she walked out. She went downstairs to the living room and saw Louis standing by the entrance.

He spotted her and went to her, later followed her to the sofa. She sat down and crossed her legs.

"I'm waiting for your owner as well." Eunji patted him and took out her laptop to work. She also took out her screen tablet and set it up on the table to work.

Louis watched her as she worked the whole time. An hour had passed and it was 11:30 pm. She had to call Dino to tell him that she won't be going, so he doesn't have to wait and can go.

Another hour passed but there was no sign of Seung-cheol. She had tried calling Seung-cheol but he didn't answer. She was getting worried because he didn't tell her to wait.

At 1 am, the door unlocked and Louis rushed to the door. Seung-cheol stumbled inside with a flushed face. "H-Hey, Louis." His voice was sloppy.

Eunji didn't get down from the sofa and just watched him limp and stumble around the house.

"Good thing you are here." She looked back at her tablet and kept working until she heard a thud sound. Looking up, she saw Seung-cheol lying flat on the ground.

Louis made sad noises and tried to move him but he didn't budge. Louis ran to Eunji and poked her leg while looking at Seung-cheol.

"I'm not helping him." She shook her head. "He is a parent of someone. He should know that he can't come drunk like this."

But Louis looked at her with puppy eyes. Her eyes twitched at his attack and looked away but the sparkles from his eyes just dropped on her like a mountain.

"FINE!" She groaned while Louis happily wiggled his tail. She stood up and walked to him. Resting her hands on her hips, she looked at Louis and said, "How can I help him? He is twice my size."

Louis instead put his face on Eunji's back of her knee and pushed her towards Seung-cheol. She rolled her eyes and poked Seung-cheol's stomach with her leg.

"Hey, grandpa." She scoffed and poked his head. He moved his head and was now facing her. Slowly, he opened his eyes and looked at her.

To his vision, there was just a person with long hair standing. All the scenes were blurry. "J-Jiyoon..."

"Jiyoon and I may be the same height but she has longer hair than me." Eunji sighed and bent down to grab his arm. "Get up."

"No, I'm too tired." He faced away from her. She was already frustrated because she was getting sleep and now that

"Fine. Stay here then." She threw his arm away and walked away to close her laptop and tablet. Her eyes were looking at him time by time as she was removing her setup.

He slowly stood up and tried to get up but slipped and hit his face on the floor. "M-My nose-" He winced in pain.

She sucked her teeth to not laugh at that man getting hurt on his own. But he still stood up and stumbled into the kitchen.

Shaking her head, she concentrated on packing her things. Right when she kept everything in the bag, there was a sound of glass breaking.

She rushed into the kitchen and saw Seung-cheol standing there with sleepy eyes while staring at the ground.

She went near him and saw pieces of the glass on the ground shattered. Louis was standing near it. "Louis, move away. Go upstairs to your room." She pointed at the stairs.

The dog just walked away with a sad face. "I need water." Seung-cheol hiccuped.

"There is water in your room. Go to your room." She scrunched her nose because of the foul smell of alcohol from his mouth.

"Take me." He whined and threw his body on Eunji but she shifted away and his body landed on the counter. The edge of the counter stabbed his stomach, making him cough and almost vomit.

"Come here." She grabbed the collar of his suit and dragged him out of the kitchen, away from the broken glasses laid on the ground.

"You are choking me." Seung-cheol grabbed his throat and coughed.

"Ugh." She grabbed his arm and wrapped it around her shoulders to make him walk faster. Living with two elder brothers pays off sometimes.

"I feel so light~" He sang loudly and threw his body more on Eunji with his other hand up high. He kept singing in a drunk voice as they walked upstairs, more like Eunji dragging him up.

"Shut the hell up and just walk!!" She screamed at him because her patience had already ended, especially because of all the weight he was putting on her.

"You know, E-Eunji-" He hiccuped.

"Do I have to teach manners to you all as well now?" She rolled her eyes. "It's Miss Moon or Miss Eunji. I'm charging extra for that."

"Y-You know..." He trailed off as they finally reached the first floor. His head was hanging low, hair covering his face.

She kept silent.

"You are...very..." He looked up at the ceiling, revealing his red face. Her eyes directly went to his neck, where there was dripping sweat, especially on his defined adam's apple.

She looked up at his face when she realized where her eyes were. He tilted his head and locked his eyes with her. The light of the moon shone from behind his head.

At that moment, Eunji thought that he looked too young to be a father because of his defined features and high cheekbones.

"...very ugly." Those were his last words before he threw up right there.

; UPCOMING ...

"You have done enough."

"Please maintain your distance. You are still drunk."

"I'm not-"

︿︿︿︿︿

What a twist~