Chapter 63

Seung-cheol was on his phone while walking downstairs. He looked ahead and saw Eunji walking upstairs.

"Miss Moon." He called her out but she didn't look at him and walked past him to the upper floor. "Excuse me, Miss Eunji??"

But she still ignored his calls and walked to Jiyoon's floor. He just stood there with his mouth hung open.

Never had he been ignored by Moon Eunji but what happened out of nowhere?

"The audacity of her." Seung-cheol cracked his neck as he walked into the kitchen to Joshua. "How can she just ignore me like that?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Even Joshua didn't smile at him like always.

"What?" Seung-cheol looked at him.

"Because of what happened in the morning." Joshua slammed the door of the refrigerator close and walked away towards the washroom.

"What's up with you both!" Seung-cheol shouted but Joshua ignored him.

"Mister Choi, do you need anything?" Minhae walked towards Seung-cheol after his scream echoed through the house.

"Nothing."

***

"What did I do?"

"Do what?" Woozi turned around his chair and looked up at Seung-cheol who was pacing around the room.

"Moon Eunji is ignoring me." Seung-cheol clicked his tongue and sat on his chair in front of the large set up of computers.

"Why?"

"That's what I also want to know." Seung-cheol looked at him. "Even Joshua isn't talking properly."

"Weird." Woozi swirled his chair while staring up at the ceiling. Seung-cheol's eyes stared at Woozi's jaw. "Did you do anything wrong?"

"No!" Seung-cheol held his forehead and looked up at the ceiling. The dim lights of the studio are falling on his skin, making his skin have golden shades.

"Hmm."

"It's been so many days since it started. Whenever I call her, she just moves her head away and just walks away. Not even that but Jiyoon doesn't know what happened."

"Why are you so worried about her ignoring you?" Woozi looked at him and crossed his arms.

A hit.

In Seung-cheol's chest.

Seung-cheol's eyes shot open and he snapped his head to Woozi who was looking at him with a smirk.

"Tell, Choi Seung-cheol." Woozi teasingly said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Whatever." Seung-cheol stood up and walked to the door. But Woozi stopped him. "What?"

"You must've done something if she is not ignoring Joshua."

"No, they are talking on normal terms."

"Then YOU must've done something." Woozi pointed at him. "If I did something then my girlfriend ignores me but everyone."

"You have a girlfriend??"

"Surprise, bitch." Woozi made a rainbow action in the air with his hands. "Anyways, think about what you said.

"Joshua talked about what happened in the morning."

"Then think about it."

"But why?" Soomin's mouth hung open as Eunji told her the story about what happened that morning.

"I don't know." Eunji sighed and twirled the straw of her milkshake. "He didn't even listen to her story."

"He-"