Chapter 79

"Well, I didn't give a proper introduction yet." Jeonghan side-eyed before smiling at Eunji and putting his hand out. "Nice to meet you. I'm Yoon Jeonghan."

"I'm Moon Eunji." She held his hand and shook it with him.

"Our first meeting wasn't as great as far I remember and what Seung-cheol told me." Jeonghan chuckled as he grabbed the menu card. "I'll look for something while you tell me what I'm needed for."

"It's about Hong Minhae." Joshua looked at Jeonghan flipping through the menu.

"Who?" Jeonghan tilted his head, eyes never leaving the menu card.

"The old maid in Choi Seung-"

"No way!" Jeonghan cut off Eunji and looked at her with wide eyes. "You also felt it?"

"I did!" She nodded. Jeonghan grabbed his head with wide eyes and a wide mouth.

"Finally!" Jeonghan threw his hands in the air before dropping his head at the sofa he and Joshua were sitting on. "Someone mentioned it!"

"Why?" Joshua tilted his head.

"Dude." Jeonghan sat straight and turned to Joshua. "That woman is creepy as fuck. I never got good vibes from her. She gives me chills."

"She smiles and works too much for someone who should be just retired by now and should be staying in the countryside while looking for their back problem and getting some fake dental."

"Moon Eunji, my queen." Jeonghan looked at her before clapping his hands and later, pointing at her. "That's what I wanted to hear."

She pursed her lips while controlling her smile and looked down at the half-eaten pastry on the plate in front of her.

"Wow. I always wanted to talk about it with someone." Jeonghan scoffed and crossed his arms. "I couldn't even bring it to Seung-cheol because he will kick me out of his forever."

"What about me?" Joshua pointed at his face with a shocked face.

"You are useless." Jeonghan spat out and rolled his eyes. Joshua grabbed the side of his waist and pinched him. Jeonghan yelped in pain and slapped Joshua's thigh.

"Are you going to kiss now?" She looked at them while they turned to her.

"Let's do it, Shua." Jeonghan looked at Joshua with a big smile but Joshua just shifted away from him while hugging his own body.

"I'm regretting my friendship SO MUCH." Joshua visibly shivered and looked outside the window. At that, the other two laughed.

"Hey, you got such a beautiful smile." Jeonghan looked at her with his signature angelic smile. "Can I ask you on a date?"

"I'm not betraying Choi Seung-cheol." She cocked her head and smirked at him.

"Man." Jeonghan let out a disappointed sigh. "I can't compete with him." She just chuckled and ate a bite of her pastry.

"I actually needed your help with exposing Hong Minhae." She gulped down the dessert dish and grabbed a tissue paper.

"You know, I'm in." Jeonghan tapped his hand on the table.

"But we didn't even tell you the full-"

"Listen, Joshua." Jeonghan turned to him with a frown face. "I don't like that woman. I get creepy vibes from her from the start. I know something is off and I'll do anything to make her get out of that house."

"You are right." Joshua sighed.

"Besides, it's about Jiyoon also. I don't want any harm against her." Jeonghan also sighed and dropped her elbows on the table. "I'm Seung-cheol's best friend and have spent a lot of time with Jiyoon."