Chapter 47

Dino was waiting in the car like always, when he received a call from Jiyoon. He was confused but picked it up.

"Yes, Miss Choi?" He asked.

"Mister Dino... Is Miss Eunji with you?"

"Miss Jiyoon, what happened? Why is your voice so weak??" Dino sat straight, shocked.

"Is Miss Eunji with you?"

"No, because there is still time for your school to end. Also, she had some bank paperwork and a marriage function to attend to. So, I was going to come to your badminton practice instead of her."

"Ugh-"

"Miss Jiyoon, what happened?!"

"I'm coming right now. Take me to dad."

"Miss-"

But she cut the call.

***

Dino stayed silent as he drove the car to the company building. He looked through the rearview mirror at Jiyoon.

She was silent the whole time she was there but she wore a cap and held her head down.

"I seriously hate her!" Baram slammed her hand on the wall and crushed the stick of a used cigarette under her feet. "How dare she snitch about us, especially to the principal?!"

"She thinks her dad is big enough to stop all of us." Kijung put the vape in his mouth and inhaled it.

"Isn't it right?" Wonsik asked and they looked at her. "The Chois are not a small deal."

"Min Wonsik, you seriously think that that bitch's family can stop all five of our families?" Dohee scoffed.

"But Choi Jihoon-"

"Choi Jihoon Choi Jihoon Choi Jihoon- Just stop!" Hyewon groaned and glared at Wonsik. "Why do you always side with her? Do you like her or something??"

"It's not like that-" Wonsik sighed and ruffled his hair. "Why are you even behind Choi Seung-cheol's daughter?"

"Do I need a reason for everything I do?" Baram raised an eyebrow.

"That's bullshit." Wonsik deadpanned.

"What did you just say?!" Baram yelled at him.

"I hate how she always flexes her expensive things as if we have never seen them in our life." Dohee opened her phone camera to look at herself.

"That's it?" Wonsik looked at Dohee. "It's more like you are getting jealous because she could own something that you dream of."

"What the heck, man?" Kijung walked closer to Wonsik and grabbed his shirt. "What's your problem? Why are you suddenly defensive on that damn whore?"

"Don't ever call a girl that." Wonsik slapped Kijung's hand away. "Get away from me. I don't smoke."

"Someone got a little crush. Right, Wonsik?" Hyewon smirked.

"That's not it." Wonsik shook his head. "All I'm saying is that I'm not involved in whatever you do. Your reason for bullying someone is so lame. She never does anything wrong to you. All she did was be able to own more expensive shit than you, being a billionaire's daughter and minding her own business."

"Min Wonsik!!" Kijung shouted with red eyes and pushed Wonsik on the wall.

"Im Kijung, I'm warning you. Stop consuming so much drugs." Wonsik winced from the pain. "At least get a valid reason to bully someone."

"Why are you suddenly like this? You never spoke and have always been silent." Hyewon asked with a confused expression.

"That's because I don't want to get involved with Choi Jiyoon's family." Wonsik told the truth.