☆Trolling On Omegle☆

(cw: h0moph0bia, people saying 'ky$.)

"I'm bored!!!!" Jake groans as he slides himself off the couch. Groaning as he lands on the ground. Tucking up his plaid no-name PJ covered legs as he sees Johnnie enter the living room.

"Yeah, me too honestly." Johnnie responded. "Do you wanna hang out?" Jake springs off the floor. "We live together, we always hang out" he responded with a laugh.

Johnnie chuckled, "true."

The two make there way upstairs, they go inside Johnnies room. Jake and Johnnie sit at the computer.

Johnnie is clicking around on it for a minute, Suddenly Jake brings up the idea, "want to go on Omegle?" He asks towards his best friend.

Johnnie shrugs, "Sure, if it exists." He replied, chuckling. Jake laughs, "sure it does! It's old as hell but it's still around"

"mkay" Johnnie mutters as he types in the search bar, 'Omegle.com' it pops up. "Okay, here we go" Johnnie laughs.

Jake nudges Johnnie, "it's Omegle, though of course you're gonna see dick" "Right" Johnnie laughs.

They spent this evening trolling on Omegle, meeting some people, being insulted by the way they dressed, and always asked, "GAY?".

Popping up another stranger, they got into a roasting match. "What the fuck is this?" The stranger asks. He is a male. Jake and Johnnie started to laugh.

"Just two human beings" Jake replied, smiling. "Nah, I see two aliens" the male on the other side of the screen says in return.

Johnnie laughs.

"Fuckin' gays" They heard from the computer.

"Well, don't knock it until you try it" Johnnie says back, Jake bursts into laughter.

"No way, man, that is nasty" The stranger replied. "How do you know? You don't kiss your homies goodnight?" Jake holds his laughter back.

"Yeah, I see your friend in the background there, kiss him" Johnnie started to giggle, covering his mouth.

"Hell nah" the stranger's friend spoke up. "What are you playing, rocket league?" Johnnie asked.

"I'm playing fuckin' 2K dumbass!" The stranger angrily responded, focused on his game and clicking around on his controller.

"Oh well I'm sorry I can't see over your fucking big ass forehead" Johnnie responded.

Jake bursts into a fit of laughter, clapping his hands as he laughs. His head slumping over on his emo friend's shoulder, trying to calm himself but he can't help but laugh harder.

He loves Johnnie's sassiness.

"Shut the fuck up, you emo bitch. Go kill yourself." The stranger responded. "Ehhh, I thought about it, but I have a reason to live." Johnnie responded, his eyes glancing at Jake before he looked at the screen.

"Your boyfriend?" The stranger's friend spoke up. Jake laughs, "Actually, he's my best friend, so don't talk shit. You're gonna get snatched up. Oh, and you are right, he IS my B . F. "

Johnnie laughs, knowing the words boyfriend and best friend both have, "BFs."

"Go fucking kill yourself man, you're a grown ass adult dressing like a Myspace kid from 2007" The stranger insults, playing his videogame on the other screen.

"Ehh, I'll pass. And you look like a fucking pineapple, need cut them leaves off." Johnnie laughs, sassily responding.

Jake's mouth dropped, alongside with the strangers friend. They all laugh, the strangers were not gonna admit it, but that was fucking hilarious.

"Who the fuck are you,man?" The stranger asks, annoyed. "I'm a human being." Johnnie replied.

"No you're a piece of garbage" The stranger's friend spoke up. Jake then spoke up, "Well then, I'm impressed by garbage" Jake laughs, wrapping an arm around Johnnie.

"Fuckin, gays" The gamer stranger says again. "you already said that, you can't use the same thing twice. Unless that's all you have in that damn brain of yours, a small vocabulary." Johnnie insults.

Jake laughs again, moving his arm off of Johnnie and clapping his hands again, a wide smile on his face.

"Shut the fuck up, you emo asses. Go kill yourselves." The stranger's friend insults. Johnnie shrugs, "Nah, thought about it but I'll pass, thanks though."

"No thanks" Jake replied too.

"-You already said that, anyway." Johnnie smiled, "I always hear the same fuckin things, strangers on here are so chronically online."

"You're chronically online, you're a fuckin' YouTuber." The stranger's friend says, showing his phone to the camera. Johnnie's YouTube account.

Jake's mouth dropped, a silent wheeze left his lips. Johnnie laughs, "oh shit, okay, you got me, oh my ooooohhh, I'm a YouTuber, scaryyy!!!"

"Welcome to today's society, what are you in the fuckin' caveman times?" Johnnie insults, smiling.

Jake slams his face on Johnnie's desk, laughing and wheezing. He loves Johnnie's sassiness so much, he loves to laugh with his best friend. Loves all of this.

The stranger clicks the next button, which made Jake and Johnnie burst into laughter.

"Fuckin' pussy" Johnnie wheezes, as his head and Jake's are slammed against the computer desk. Laughing there asses off at what just happened. As the computer's website shows people just skipping them.

Jake lifts his head, gasps. "a woman." She skips them. "FUCK!" Johnnie laughs when he hears Jake exclaim the cuss word loudly in the air.

"You can't just be- *wheeze*" Johnnie slams his fist on the computer desk, laughing. His monitor shaking a bit as he laughs and made the slamming sound with his fist.

Jake is leaning back in his chair, covering his face and laughing. It loaded another stranger on screen.

"Oh my God it's Jake and Johnnie!" A fan exclaimed with her friend. "is this a joke? Shut the fuck up." Her friend says.

Jake and Johnnie calmed there laughter. Jake waves, "Hiiii".

"Oh my God, shut the fuck up!!!" The fan screams as they held there phones out, recording this.

"That's not very nice" Johnnie sarcastically says with a smile. Making the fangirls high-pitched squealing now.

Jake covered his ears, the sound was piercingly loud. He cringed at the sound. "Yowieeee"

Both of the girls silenced their high pitch squealing, seeing their idols scrunch up there faces from the sound.

"Sorry" The fan spoke up, a bit embarrassed. "No, it's fine. It's cool" Johnnie reassured them.

"We love you!!!" The fans say, holding there phones up to their laptop screen on the other end.

"Aww, we love you!" Jake responded, making a heart with his hands. Johnnie doing the same, and then they waved.

"Bye!!" Jake and Johnnie say as the fans wave, "BYE WE LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU JOHNNIE-" The fangirls friend screeches before it was cut off by Jake leaving the chat.

Johnnie exits the Omegle tab, they're done for the night. And had a great time.

(the end)
(1,108 words)