☆Stealing Clothes☆

[ Johnnie stole Jake's sweater and jackets!^_^ ]

(Wholesome :3)
-----------

Jake was in the laundry room, looking for a certain sweater. But he couldn't seem to find it.

Jake was clearly still drunk as he stumbled around the room, looking for the sweater he had taken off during the party.

They recently got back to their house from the party by uber, and that's when Jake's sweater went missing.

Jake, who was now getting frustrated, started going through the piles of laundry in the room, hoping to find his sweater.

Meanwhile the other male, Johnnie is in his own room. Wearing Jake's striped sweater, it was just a bit oversized on him. He is laying on his side, a bit buzzed still from the alcohol.

Jake eventually comes into Johnnie's room, still looking for his sweater. When he sees Johnnie, he pauses for a moment, taking in the sight of him in his sweater. He smiles softly.

Johnnie lifted his gaze, and got a bit embarrassed. "What..?" He mutters, alcohol scented breath.

Jake chuckles and walks over to Johnnie's bed, sitting down next to him. "Hey... I'm just here to get my sweater back."

"Nooo." Johnnie whined, "It's cold." he sits up, wearing the striped sweater. Jake chuckles again, finding Johnnie's behavior cute. "Aw, come on, it's mine. I can't let you keep it."

"I beg to differ," Johnnie smirks as he pulls the sleeves over his hands. Looking at it on himself.

Jake sighs, realizing he's not going to get his sweater back. He scoots closer to Johnnie and wraps his arms around him, pulling him close. "I guess I can let you borrow it... but only for tonight."

Johnnie laughs, breath scented of alcoholic beverages. "Yay!!" he grins.

Jake chuckles and rests his head on Johnnie's shoulder, feeling content and happy. He wraps his arms around him tighter, enjoying the warmth and comfort of the embrace.

A few days go by,

and now other clothes are missing.

Jake is starting to get a little annoyed at all the clothes that have been disappearing lately. He's searched all over the house, but he still can't find his jacket. He goes into Johnnie's room, looking for any sign of it.

So far what's missing from Jake's closet is, his leopard jacket, a black hoodie, his misfits t-shirt, and a gray Ed-Hardy zip up.

Johnnie walks up the stairs, and down the hallway. Wearing the leopard jacket and misfits t-shirt. He noticed Jake in his room and asked, "What are you doing?"

Jake looks up at Johnnie and raises an eyebrow. "I could ask you the same thing. What are you doing wearing my clothes?"

Johnnie blushed, "Well my jacket was dirty.. so I had to put it in the wash.." he replied as he entered the room.

Jake looks at Johnnie, trying to decide if he's telling the truth or not. He can't help but notice how good he looks in the leopard jacket, and he feels a little jealous that Johnnie has stolen it. "Is that why you're wearing my leopard jacket too? Because your jacket is dirty?"

Johnnie nods as he walks himself over to his bed and sits on it. "It's comfy.." he admitted.

Jake sighs and sits down next to Johnnie on the bed, feeling a little defeated. He knows that he's not going to get his clothes back, but he also doesn't want to start an argument. "Yeah, I guess it is comfy... you look good in it."

"Thank you." Johnnie mumbled, his face still rosy.
Jake smiles and gently touches Johnnie's cheek. "You're welcome. I don't mind you wearing my clothes, as long as you give them back when you're done. Just don't make a habit of it, okay?"

Johnnie rolls his eyes. Before muttering the truth, "I stole them because it's comforting and i like your scent.."

Jake is surprised by Johnnie's confession, but he can't help but find it endearing. He pulls Johnnie close and hugs him tightly, feeling a little bit smug that his scent is comforting to Johnnie. "Well, you're welcome to keep stealing my clothes if you like. Just make sure to return them eventually."

Johnnie giggles a bit, tucking his face into Jake's shoulder. "Someone changed there mind as soon as I said that."

Jake laughs and ruffles Johnnie's hair. "Yeah, I guess I did. But I'm still not letting you steal all of my clothes. I need something to wear too, you know."

Johnnie laughs, "Or walk around naked." he lifts his head, winking before shaking his head and laughing more.

Jake smiles and nuzzles his face into Johnnie's neck, enjoying the warmth of his skin against his cheek. He can feel Johnnie's heartbeat against his own, and he finds it soothing. After a few moments, he speaks softly. "I love you, you know that?"

"I do know that, and that's why I steal your clothes. because while you're gone for like streaming or something else, I tend to steal your clothes because I miss you and i love the smell of you.." Johnnie shyly admitted.

Jake's heart skips a beat when he hears Johnnie's confession. He can't believe that Johnnie has been missing him so much that he steals his clothes just to feel close to him.

He pulls Johnnie even closer, wrapping his arms around him and holding him tightly. "I love you too, and I'm sorry for being gone so much. I'll try to spend more time with you from now on."

Johnnie smiled, kissing Jake's cheek. "Thank you."

(The end)
(928 words)
(Sorry if it's short D:)