☆Pizza Night☆

[ Jake binge eats and gets a stomach ache and feels ashamed about it, Johnnie comforts him ]

CW: discussing food

---------

"Pizza's here!" Jake exclaimed happily as he opened the door and carried the box of pizza into the house. It was currently just him and Johnnie at the house, Carrington left awhile ago.

Johnnie looks over and smiles at Jake, walking over and taking the pizza box from him. "Thanks for ordering, Jake."

"Yeah, of course. it's pepperoni, can't go wrong with a classic." Jake replied, chuckling as he walked with Johnnie to the kitchen.

Johnnie chuckled as well, putting the pizza on the counter and opening the box, taking a slice and eating it."I'm so hungry right now."

Jake grabs a slice for himself and literally devours it in three bites. "Same." he says between bites and chuckles.

Johnnie laughs and looks at Jake, shaking his head. "Dude, you should slow down. You're gonna choke."

Jake grabs a second slice and does the same thing. "I will choke on pizza dick happily then," he replied, laughing a bit.

Johnnie snorts and bursts out laughing. "You're so weird, dude." He takes another bite of his slice.

"Yeah? But you love me." Jake replied, wrapping an arm around Johnnie as he eats a few more slices. Bro, is on his fourth slice.

Johnnie smiles at Jake and leans into him, taking another slice of pizza. "Yeah, I do. But please stop eating pizza so fast. You're gonna make yourself sick."

Jake finished eating his amount of pizza. He groaned as he realized he ate too much.

Johnnie chuckled and put a hand on Jake's stomach, patting it."See, what did I tell you? You ate too much."

Jake pouts, "I love food but it doesn't love meee." he groans as he walks himself to the couch.

Johnnie follows Jake to the couch, sitting next to him. "It's alright, buddy. I'll rub your stomach until you feel better." He says jokingly, but he starts rubbing Jake's stomach anyway.

Jake rolls his eyes as he takes his beanie off his head, he bursts into laughter when the emo starts to rub his stomach.

Johnnie continues to rub Jake's stomach, laughing along with him. He leans back against the couch and looks over at Jake. "I'm surprised you still have a stomach after eating all that pizza."

Jake laughs as he grabs Johnnie's hand. "You know meeee, I always eat a fuck ton of food, I binge eat and then complain about calories later."

Johnnie chuckles and lets Jake take his hand."Yeah, you're a big eater. I still don't know how you stay so fit, though." He says, smiling at Jake.

"I work out." Jake replied, shrugging. "But yeah I just eat a fuck ton.. that's a lot of damn calories I just ate today."

Johnnie shakes his head and laughs. "You're gonna be hungry again in like two hours. I can already tell."

Jake laughs a bit, but he starts to get quiet. Johnnie notices Jake getting quiet and looks over at him. "What's wrong, buddy?"