☆Cecil Hotel☆

[ *Cutely steals Jake's thumbnail* (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) ]

[ Jake and Johnnie go to the Cecil hotel and explore it ! :O ]

CW: haunted shizzz yk

----

Jake is driving himself and Johnnie to the Cecil hotel. "Have you been here? It's like completely closed off to the public now because of the hauntings and the- so much uh- graphic like shit that occurred here."

Johnnie seems nervous as he looks out the window of the car. "I-I've never been to this hotel before. Why would we go there if it's haunted?"

"Because it's FUN!" Jake giggles with a smile rising on his face, keeping his eyes glued to the road as he drives.

Johnnie sighs and leans his head back against the seat, trying to calm his nerves. He doesn't like the idea of ghosts or anything like that. "I don't think this is a good idea..."

"Oh, chill out!" Jake chuckles as he moves one of his hands off the wheel. He holds Johnnie's hand. "We will be just fine, Johnnie."

Johnnie smiles slightly at Jake and squeezes his hand, trying to relax a bit. "You promise?"

"...Uhh, yeah!" Jake laughs as he parks the car. "Okay, woah dude!" He lets go of Johnnie's hand and looks at the abandoned hotel in front of them.

Johnnie stares at the hotel, a bit creeped out by the fact that it's completely closed off. He turns to Jake. "Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, it's not like there's anyone here to keep us safe if something happens..."

"We'll be fine, goo-goo-bear." Jake says in his 'mama bear' voice as he gets out of the car and stretches. "It's like completely closed off." He walks over. "And like- in the middle of downtown. wait." He looks around. "Where is everybody?!"

Johnnie steps out of the car, feeling a chill run down his spine. He glances around the area, realizing that there's no one around. He turns back to Jake, his eyes wide with fear. "What if we're the only ones here?"

"No, dude. we are!" Jake looks around. "It's the middle of downtown, and no one is here?? that's a little strangeeee."

Johnnie nods in agreement. "Yeah, it is. I'm getting a really bad feeling about this..." He starts to get a little panicky and begins to back away from the hotel. "Maybe we should leave..."

"Noooo!" Jake grabs Johnnie's hand and pulls him back. "C'mon, pussy! You love horror movies and you're fucking a cute ass emo! Why the hell are you scared?!" He laughed.

Johnnie blushes slightly at Jake's comment, but he's still nervous
"Because those are movies, Jake! This is real life! And we don't even know what's in there!" He tries to pull his hand away from Jake's grasp.

"Nopeee, c'mon!!!" Jake guided Johnnie to the entrance. "Fuck, it's padlocked." He pouts a bit.

Johnnie sighs and looks at the padlock. "Great." He glances at Jake and raises an eyebrow. "So, how are we going to get in? Are you going to break the padlock or something?"

"Yessir!" Jake lets go of Johnnie's hand. Taking out the pocket knife that was connected to his belt.

Johnnie watches as Jake takes out his pocket knife and approaches the padlock. "Are you sure you know what you're doing? I don't want to end up getting caught and getting in trouble..."