☆Stargazing☆

[ Jake  tells Johnnie how he feels underneath the stars :3 ]

-------

"Why'd you take me out here?" Johnnie asked, looking around. Staring out the car window to see a lot of oak trees.

“Because I didn’t want anyone else to hear what I’m about to say.” Jake looked at Johnnie, smiling.

"Well hold that thought, I want to get out of the car. It's rare to see stars so pretty." Johnnie gets out of the car and sits on the hood of it. Staring up at the sky.

Jake follows suit and gets out of the car, leaning against the hood next to Johnnie. He wraps his arm around Johnnie’s waist and pulls him close, staring up at the sky as well.

Johnnie didn't mind when Jake wrapped his arm around him. He just smiled timidly as he looks up at the many stars above their heads. "When you're away from the city, the sky is much prettier."

“It is… I love the stars. They’re beautiful, like you.” Jake turned his head to look at Johnnie, smiling softly.

"I'm a star?" Johnnie laughs as he looks over, smiling. Jake chuckled. “You’re the brightest one, in my eyes.”

"Shut the fuck up!" Johnnie laughs, not taking this serious at all.

Jake laughed too, but then his face grew serious. “No, really. You’re my favorite person, and I’m glad you’re in my life.”

Johnnie's laughter softly stops. He looks at Jake now. "Really?" He asked, keeping his voice down.

Jake nodded, his gaze locked onto Johnnie’s. “Yes. You’re amazing, Johnnie. You’re kind, funny, smart, and you’re absolutely gorgeous. You’re the only person I want to spend time with.”

Johnnie noticed how serious Jake suddenly was. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Usually you're all.. silly and stuff."

Jake chuckled, his face turning red. “I’m fine, I’m just… trying to tell you how I feel about you.”

"I don't get it." Johnnie replied before looking back at the stars.

Jake looked away, feeling a bit embarrassed. “Never mind. Forget I said anything.” He said, his voice soft.

Johnnie turned his head, looking at Jake now. He felt worried. "Did I say something wrong?"

“No, it’s just…” Jake took a deep breath, trying to get the words out. “I like you. Like… like-like you.”

Johnnie blushed brightly as soon as he heard this. "Wait...wait, what?"

Jake looked at Johnnie, his cheeks flushed. “I’m sorry, I know it’s weird. But I really like you, and I just needed to tell you. I don’t expect you to like me back, but I wanted you to know how I feel.”

Johnnie just stared at Jake now. Seeing Jake suddenly tear up. Jake felt tears start to form in his eyes, but he didn’t try to hide them. “I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have said anything. I’m just going to go now…” He started to get off the hood of the car, wanting to walk away and hide his embarrassment.

"Jake!" Johnnie grabbed Jake's arm. Looking up at the taller, "Hey, hey. you're okay."

Jake stopped walking and turned around, looking at Johnnie with tears in his eyes. “But you’re not saying anything. You probably hate me now.”