☆Jake's Food Therapy☆

[ sequel??? to 'binge-eating' ]

[ Jake Webber relapsed into his binge eating disorder and has to go back to therapy for it, Johnnie is worried and takes care of him<3. ]

CW/TW: ED, discussing about food !!

----------------

It's been a few months since Jake was released from the hospital for his binge eating disorder, but he has recently relapsed into it.

He streams binge eating constantly, trying out large portions of food for his fan's entertainment, but when he's off camera he starves himself.

Johnnie noticed Jake's change in behavior, and decided to talk to him about it.

Sitting in his room with his mood lights on, Jake is sitting on his bed. Counting his calorie intake on his notes app.

Johnnie knocks on the door and enters, walking over to Jake and sitting down next to him.

Jake lifts his head, "Hi." he greeted, smiling before he looks back at his phone.

Johnnie sighs. "Jake, I've noticed you've been eating less and streaming more."

"Well I eat a lot of food on stream, so I don't get hungry off camera." Jake dismissed as he finished calculating his calorie intake for this week. Muttering underneath his breath, "Too much, jeez."

"I know, but you shouldn't be starving yourself. I'm worried about you, Jake." Johnnie replied.

The smile on Jake's lips dissipated. He looks at Johnnie, and denies it. "No, I'm not. I'm fine."

Johnnie puts his arm around Jake, giving him a comforting look. "You're not fine, Jake. I know you're struggling."

Suddenly Jake gets all defensive, "Dude! I literally ate four days ago! I'll be fine!"

Johnnie doesn't let go of Jake, but he sighs and looks at him with a concerned look. "You can't go this long without eating, Jake. You're gonna pass out if you keep this up."

Jake gets up from his bed, he is dismissing it all. "I'm fine dude! I streamed eating a fucking big ass m&m cookie, two weeks ago!"

Johnnie pulls Jake closer to him, his grip on his arm tightening. "No, you're not. You're not eating enough, Jake. You're going to make yourself sick."

Jake pulls his arm back, scoffing. "I literally ate a sandwich four days ago for my stream, and I ate a damn cookie, two weeks ago. Get off my back."

Johnnie doesn't give up, and he looks Jake in the eyes. "You're lying. You haven't eaten a real meal in a long time."

Which is true, Jake has only been eating large portions of snacks, such as crumbl cookie, that big fortune cookie, and a large cinnamon roll and only for his stream.

Johnnie sighs and sits back down on the bed, patting the space next to him. "Sit down, Jake. I'm going to make you something to eat."

"You don't even know how to cook," Jake chuckles a bit. Shaking his head. "And besides, I'm not hungry right now."

Johnnie crosses his arms, looking at Jake with a stern expression.."You're eating something, Jake. You're going to make yourself sick if you don't."

"No!" Jake suddenly shouted. Johnnie sighs worriedly as he gets off the bed. "Fine.."

Johnnie gets up and goes into the kitchen, grabbing some ingredients to make a sandwich. He comes back a few minutes later and hands the sandwich to Jake. "Eat it, Jake. Please."