☆U R Crazy!!☆

[ Jake and Tara broke up but she's been extremely obsessive with him recently and Johnnie puts a stop to it! ^_^ ]

[ I love Tara sm i just need ~angst~ and i know damn well she wouldn't act like this, it's just for writing!! ]

TW: obsessive behavior, possessive, stalkerish, yelling, argument

-------------

Jake is currently asleep in his room, but is woken up to notification noises from his phone. He groggily outstretched his tattooed arm and picked up the phone. His eyes squinted as the light hit his face.

He checks his phone and sees that it's a text from Tara. It reads 'Wake up, loser, we're all waiting for you downstairs.'

"Oh yeah.." Jake mutters, getting out of bed. He looked at the clock and saw it was 11:44PM.

He was napping earlier because he had a headache and thankfully it was gone. He pushes himself out of his bed and grabs his shirt on the floor. He slipped it over himself and walked over to the door, and .. there she is. "Oh, hi."

Tara's face lights up when she sees Jake. "Hey, Jake. We were waiting for you." Tara says as she wraps her arms around him and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

Jake laughs a bit and pats her back before he walks down the stairs with his ex-girlfriend. "Hiiii!!!" He says as he greets Johnnie and Carrington.

Johnnie smiles warmly at Jake and waves at him. "Hey, Jake. How's it going?" Carrington says with a friendly smile.

"Well, my headache is gone. So that's a plus." Jake replied as he sits down next to Johnnie. And there's Tara.. right next to him. Her thigh is touching his leg, she is that close.

Johnnie chuckles. "Yeah, I can tell." He says, noticing Tara's thigh touching Jake's leg. "How's it going with you, Tara?" He asks, turning to face her.

Tara smiles at Johnnie. "I'm doing good. How about you?" She says, leaning her head on Jake's shoulder.

Carrington gasps, "Are you two back together?!" Jake shakes his head, "No, man. She's just my friend." he replied.

Johnnie chuckles. "You sure about that, Jake? Because it looks like you two are still into each other." He says teasingly, glancing over at Tara who is still leaning her head on Jake's shoulder.

"I'm not," Jake pulls his shoulder back. Which made Tara's heart ache a bit, she just stared at him.

Tara looks away, trying to hide her hurt feelings. She doesn't want to ruin the small get-together for everyone, so she decides to change the subject. "So, Johnnie, what's been going on with you lately?" She asks, trying to act like everything is normal.

Johnnie smiles at Tara. "Nothing much, really. Just making videos and doing music. You know, the usual." He says, trying to ignore the awkward tension between Jake and Tara.

"I'll get us some drinks." Jake says standing up, and Tara immediately, "I'll come help!" As the two walk to the kitchen. Carrington looks at Johnnie. "?!"

Johnnie sighs and shakes his head. "They're still not over each other." He says, watching Jake and Tara walk to the kitchen.

"Nahh, I think Jake is. He doesn't seem interested." Carrington replied, "It's been about almost a year now since they broke up, and Tara i don't know man, I think she still loves him."