☆Abandoned Hospital☆

[ Jake and Johnnie decided to go to an abandoned place and try the Estes method on their own. :O ]

~~~~

"Okay, so you're actually.. wanting to try and investigate a place?" Jake asks, as he is standing in the living room. Johnnie lifts his head, "Uh, yeah.. since that video with Sam and Colby.. I uh, kinda am interested and want to give it another shot. But just us this time, alone.." Johnnie explained.

"Oh really? I thought you were scared." Jake teased. Johnnie stammers, "i- shut up- no! I wasn't scared. Let's go explore somewhere."

"Okay. Well, I texted Sam and Colby. They said they'll let us borrow the headphones and spirit box." Jake says, shutting his phone off.

"Cool.." Johnnie says, a bit excited, but mostly nervous. He really wants to try the Estes method though, since last time when they explored with Sam and Colby, Jake did the Estes.

The knock happened on the front door. Jake walks over. "Hi, Sam! Colby!" He greets with a warm smile.

"HEYYYY!" Colby greets. Shaking Jake's hand, dapping him up. Sam hands Jake the spirit box. "Don't break the equipment, you guys be careful with your exploration."

Jake nods, grabbing the spirit box and headphones. "Okay, thanks dude." "No problemo, bye guys!! Have fun!!!" Colby laughs as he leaves with Sam.

Shutting the door.

Jake sits on the couch next to Johnnie. "Okayyy, got the equipment were gonna use. Now, what place do you wanna explore?"

Johnnie is researching a location on his laptop in his hands. "There's an abandoned uhh, hospital not too far from here. Apparently it was a psych ward."

Jake hums in amusement. "Okayy, let's get going there then!" He says happily. Johnnie laughs, "yeah, I've been to one of those." He morbidly jokes.

Jake and Johnnie stare at each other silently for a moment before they laughed together.

"Ok let me grab a bag, so I can pack some flashlights, cigarettes, uhhh, camera, and some snacks." Jake says as he trots himself up the stairs.

Johnnie meanwhile is still seated on the couch, researching the abandoned hospital with his laptop.

A few minutes go passed, and Jake comes back down the stairs. A bag over his shoulder. "Ok, I got us some flashlights, camera, camera charger, uhh, cigarettes, some weed if we are feeling up to it, and uhhh, the headphones and spirit box, yeah that's about it."

Johnnie nods. "Weed man, you're crazy. Especially exploring a place that's abandoned. No way I'm smoking a blunt while I'm anxious as fuck exploring somewhere."

Jake laughs, "we don't have too!! I'm just bringing it just in case if we want!" As he goes into the kitchen, packing a few snacks.

"Ready?" Jake says with the bag over his shoulder. Johnnie shuts his laptop. He gets off the couch. Nodding his head.

The two exit the house, Jake remembers to lock the door before he leaves. Following the emo to the tesla.

Johnnie sits in the passenger. Jake in the driver's. "I like how you packed cigarettes, even though you quit smoking.." he laughs.