☆Teasing+Flirting☆

Wholesomeness<3

--------

Johnnie is all tucked up on one couch cushion, eyes glued to his phone as he is scrolling on it. Chewing on his lip rings as he is focused.

Jake approaches him from behind and wraps his arms around him. "Having fun?"

"Ah!-Fuck!" Johnnie exclaimed when he saw Jake bent over with his arms around his neck. He laughs a bit, his phone in his hands. "No, I'm just bored."

"Well, what would you say to some company?" Jake says, nuzzling his face into Johnnie's neck

"Little close...buddy, but sure." Johnnie snickers, a smile beginning to creep onto his face.

Jake laughs "What?" He asks, kissing Johnnie's neck and squeezing him tighter.

Johnnie lets out a flustered giggle, before shoving Jake back. "Come sit with me, dumbass."

Jake laughs and plops down next to him. "You're no fun." He teases.

Johnnie got close to his best friend's face, staring at him with wide blue eyes. "I know, I'm boring." He teased back.

"You're adorable." Jake whispers, leaning closer.

"What?" Johnnie tilted his head, smiling at his best friend. "Didn't catch that." He turned his head to look at his phone.

Jake grabs his chin and turns his face towards him. "I said you're adorable."

"Well, I beg to differ." Johnnie replied, smirking a bit.

Jake scoffs "Oh, please. You're the cutest person I know."

"..Yeah? And you're the stupidest." Johnnie laughs, as he looks back down at the phone in his hand.

Jake chuckles and wraps his arms around him again."Well, I can live with that."

"Your hands are so big," Johnnie says, glancing at Jake's hands.

Jake smirks. "They are. And you know what else is big?"

A disappointed sigh left Johnnie's lips as he pinched the bridge of his nose, holding back a laugh.

Jake chuckles. "My heart. It's so big that it belongs to you."

"...OH." Johnnie bursts into laughter, covering his face in embarrassment.

Jake starts laughing too. "You fell for that? That was such a cheesy line!"

"Noooooo, no, no,." Johnnie laughs as he uncovers his face, laughing harder. "I was thinking that you- *wheeze* meant your - haha, dick!-"

Jake falls onto his back laughing."I mean, it's not like you'd know the difference."

Johnnie's mouth dropped, "WHAT?! I HAVEN'T SEEN IT!"

Jake laughs harder. "I'm just messing with you, you idiot. You know I'm not going to show you that."

"Or do I?" Johnnie bit his lip jokingly and winks.