☆Drunk Argument!☆

[ Jake And Johnnie have an argument.
sequel?? ]

[ CW/TW: arguing(obv), breakage of object, yelling, screaming, crying, emotional distress, violence!! and that type of thing, alcoholic Jake! . ]

-----------

"Will you please stop drinking?!" Johnnie shouts as he watches his boyfriend chug a bottle.

Jake jumped at the sudden yell and turned around. He was clearly drunk. "Oh... h-hey babe. What's wrong?"

"Don't give me that," Johnnie sneered. "You've been drinking, nonstop!"

"And? What's wrong with that? It's the weekend, I'm an adult, I can do whatever I want..." Jake said, taking another swig of his drink.

Johnnie scoffed, he felt hurt. "DON'T PULL THAT STUPID EXCUSE ON ME!" He screamed.

"Look, Johnnie. I don't know why you're acting like this. It's just a drink. You're overreacting. If you don't like it, you can leave." Jake said, now starting to raise his voice.

Johnnie scoffed again. Before he walked over to his boyfriend and tried to pull the bottle out of his hand. "I'm not overreacting! You've been drinking for weeks!"

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" Jake shouts, snatching the bottle back from Johnnie and taking a step back. "You're not taking this away from me."

"What the fuck?!" Johnnie shouted, "I need too!" He tries to take it again but this only resulted in Jake getting angrier.

"You're not taking it from me. It's my drink and I'll drink it if I want to!"Jake yelled, now taking a step towards Johnnie.

Johnnie stepped back, he felt a little scared. But he needed to try to talk some sense into the punk. "NO!"

"Don't tell me no. I'm not a child!" Jake said, taking another step towards Johnnie. He was starting to lose control of his anger.

"Jake!" Johnnie felt anxiety begin to creep up on him, he felt intimidated by the muscular male. He shouts again, "Baby! Baby! You have to stop! drinking is getting too much now!"

"I don't have to do anything! I can drink as much as I want!" Jake yelled, taking one last step towards Johnnie. He was now right in front of him.

Johnnie jams a finger onto Jake's chest, screaming up at him. "NO! THIS HAS TO STOP! IT WAS FUN IN THE BEGINNING BUT ITS TURNING INTO SOMETHING ELSE!"

"And what's wrong with that? You're not my mother. You can't tell me what to do!" Jake shouts, trying to push Johnnie's finger off of his chest.

Johnnie clenched this teeth before he raised his voice, "WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?! LOOK AT YOURSELF!"

"WHAT ABOUT IT?!" Jake yelled back, now feeling his anger boil over. He was starting to lose control of himself.

Johnnie's eyes watered, but he didn't push down. "ITS GETTING OUT OF HAND, BABE!"

"And what are you going to do about it?!" Jake yelled, pushing Johnnie against the wall.