☆Emo Boy☆

[ Jake loves this emo boy so much.🖤 ]

CW: heavy kisses/makeout :D
------

Johnnie is sitting on the couch, eyes glued to his phone. Meanwhile Jake is admiring him from afar.

Jake sighs and leans against the wall, watching Johnnie with a slight smile. He looks so focused on whatever he's doing on his phone, Jake couldn't help but admire him.

Jake's smile widens as he sees Johnnie yawn and stretch. He decides to make his way over to him and sits down next to him.

Johnnie didn't seem to notice, he is still focused on his phone. His emo bangs covering most of his face as he is scrolling mindlessly on it.

Jake taps Johnnie's shoulder to get his attention. "Hey, cutie."

Johnnie didn't notice, he was still focused on that little device in his hands. Jake giggles and grabs the phone from Johnnie's hands.

"Hey- Oh." Johnnie lowers his phone, looking at Jake. Noticing he's sitting next to him.

Jake chuckles and puts Johnnie's phone down on the coffee table. "You know, you're really cute when you're focused."

Johnnie rolls his eyes. "Yeah? Okay. what's the catch? What the fuck do you want?" He smiled.

"Nothing. I just wanted to tell you that." Jake leans closer to Johnnie and smiles back.

"Ah, I see. So you just want to annoy me?" Johnnie teased, tucking up his skinny jeaned covered legs.

"You know I can't resist annoying you, cutie." Jake chuckles and runs his hand through Johnnie's hair, pulling him closer.

"You annoy me everyday, but that's fine." Johnnie laughs as he gets closer. "what the fuck do you want?"

"I want you, obviously. I'm pretty sure I've made that clear." Jake smirks and kisses Johnnie's cheek, nuzzling into his neck.

Johnnie blushed, "No?!" He exclaimed in shock. He didn't realize. "No you didn't???!!"

"Oh, yes I did. You're just too oblivious to notice." Jake teases, nibbling on Johnnie's neck playfully.

"What?!" Johnnie laughs but suddenly felt flustered. He placed his hand on the back of Jake's head. "God, ...you're so annoying."

"But you love me anyway." Jake pulls Johnnie into his lap and starts playing with his hair. "You know you do."

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." Johnnie replied, chuckling.

"I'll take that as a yes." Jake smiles and kisses Johnnie's forehead.

"So affectionate today, trying to poison me?" Johnnie laughs as he picks up his phone, scrolling on it and seated on Jake's lap. His back pressed against Jake's chest.

"Poison you with my affection? I would never!" Jake chuckles and kisses the back of Johnnie's neck, running his fingers through his hair again.

"You're obsessed with my hair today too, huh?" Johnnie laughs, since his hair looks super good today. It is all styled up and poofed and teased up and such.