☆Jake's Bday Car Stream☆

[ Based off the Livestream with Tara, Johnnie, Carrington, and Jake. :) ]

~~~~

"I'm trying to drive!!" Jake laughs as he is driving towards wienerschnitzel. Johnnie and Carrington in the back. Tara in the passenger, fixing the light as the stream chat is spamming.

Johnnie is just vibing in the back with Carrington. "Why are we going to Wienerschnitzel?" he asks.

Tara spoke up, "Because it's Jake's birthday!!!" Carrington starts to snicker, "Yeah, it's his birthday Johnnieeee damnnnn!!"

Johnnie rolls his eyes at Carrington. "Oh, shut up, Carrington." He laughs. Jake says, "I want an ice cream but there's no other places and fuckin' McDonald's sounds like shit"

Tara laughs as she adjusts the invader zim hat she has on. Suddenly Johnnie's phone falls since they are using it as light in front of the car.

Johnnie laughs, "Fucking fell!!!"

"Boy what the hell boy!" Carrington jokes, which cause everybody to laugh in the car. Tara picks up the phone and adjusts it, so it doesn't fall again.

"Gotta get sum weinerssss" Carrington jokes, as they pulled up to wienerschnitzel's drive thru.

Johnnie laughs. "I can't believe we're actually getting weinerschnitzel for Jake's birthday."

"I want a damn ice cream!" Jake says, laughing. Tara spoke up, "Yeah let the king serve, Johnnie!"

"uhhm, hi-" Jake says into the drive thru ''can I get uhhh,-" he gets interrupted. "oNE MomEnT PLEaSE."

Jake slams his hand over his mouth, everybody bursts out laughing. Johnnie laughs as he covered his face. "oh my God...." "Boy what the hell boy" Carrington laughs as he says this again as he claps his hands laughing.

"oh my God, stopp! you guys are so annoying." Tara smiled, laughing. Carrington croaks out, "Yeah, skibidi Jake's birthday" Jake shakes his head, laughing. "oh my God..!"

The person talks again, "Hi what can I get you?" "um-" Jake clears his throat. "can I get the vanilla cone with chocolate drizzle? and uh" he looks at Tara. "what you want?"

"jalapeno poppers" Tara replied, smiling. Carrington spoke up, "Veggie dog!". Jake looks at Johnnie, seeing how anxious he was.

"uh- oh- Uhmm." Johnnie stammers a bit. Jake smiled, "tell me Johnnie" "the chocolate brownie shake" Johnnie says and Jake orders everything they wanted.

"okay, that'll be $16.50 at the window" she says. Jake pulls the car forward as they wait for their food. So they decided to joke around in the car as they wait.

"Boy what the hell boy" Carrington laughs. The phone suddenly falls. Tara screamed, "damn it Johnnie your phone sucks!"

Johnnie groans, "it's new!" Carrington laughs, "bro got the temu phone case." Jake covers his face, laughing hard. Tara laughs so hard she begins to cry.

Johnnie is laughing so hard that he can barely breathe. "Oh my God, it's not that funny! My phone is expensive, okay?" He picks up his phone and checks to see if it's cracked.