☆Intoxicated Love☆

"I'm sober." Johnnie slurred his speech, stumbling around with Jake as they're currently leaving at the party they went too.

"Are you sober?" Johnnie laughs as his head slumps onto Jake's shoulder. A large smile across his face, his breath strong of jack.

"I'm not sober, but I'm more sober than you are, that's for sure." Jake replied, chuckling.

"I'm a little buzzed," Jake chuckles, wrapping his arm around Johnnie. "I'm just glad we had a good time."

"I had a great time!" Johnnie exclaimed, lifting his head and laughing. "You look, pretty.." His voice softened a bit.

"I look pretty?" Jake chuckles. "I look like a mess, I bet." He gives Johnnie a light punch on the shoulder. "You're drunk, aren't you?"

"You already asked that you dumbass!!" Johnnie giggles as his boots make the clacking noise as he is walking in the parking lot with Jake.

"Oh yeah, I did," Jake laughs. "Well, I can tell you're drunk. You're a little bit... handsy." He nudges Johnnie with his elbow.

"Handsy?! No, that's all you!" Johnnie giggles as he gets nudged. His makeup looked beautiful tonight, blue sparkly eyeshadow on his top lids, and the same darkness of the smudged black eyeliner across his lids.

"I don't think I'm that handsy," Jake protests, but his tone is light and playful. "You're just imagining things. I think you're the one who's handsy." He leans in close to Johnnie, looking him up and down.

Johnnie sticks his tongue to the side. Before laughing loudly and saying, "You-You're a - drunking guy!"

"I'm a what?" Jake asks, his eyebrows raised in confusion. "That's not even a real word, dumbass." He playfully shoves Johnnie away from him.

Stumbling a bit, his chains clattered as he got shoved. "Rude!! Drunking is a word! Right?" Johnnie smiled as he walked back over, he hugged onto Jake's tatted arm.

Jake's mind is going crazy with thoughts about Johnnie. He doesn't really want him to let go, but he's trying to keep up the tough guy act.

"Yeah, but I'm not drunk, " Jake says, slurring his voice. "And stop hugging me, you're making me uncomfortable." He tries to pull his arm away, but Johnnie's grip is too tight.

"Liar! You're comfortable." Johnnie smiled as he looks around the area that they're at. They're walking down the streets of LA, the night city lights around them. It is super late and hardly cars or people are out.

"Yeah, maybe I am a little bit," Jake admits. "But you're drunk." He glances around at the empty streets, feeling a bit uneasy. "I'm not sure it's safe for us to be out here alone this late at night."

"Jake!" Johnnie lifted his head as they paused their steps. He placed a hand onto Jake's chest, feeling the fabric of his Metallica muscle tank-top. "We'll-" He looked a bit nauseous from the alcohol, "We'll be fine."

"Johnnie, you're about to throw up," Jake says, sounding concerned.

"I'm not gonna throw up," Johnnie replied. Both men are standing on the sidewalk, a city light above their head.

"You sure about that?" Jake asks skeptically. "You look pretty pale. I don't want you to puke on me." He looks around, hoping to see someone nearby that could help them.

"I'm pale because I'm a vampire!" Johnnie slurred his speech, laughing before he crouched down and just suddenly vomited.

"Oh, Jesus Christ!" Jake exclaims, backing away from the puddle of vomit on the sidewalk. "You're not a vampire, you're just drunk. Here, let me help you up." He grabs Johnnie's hand and pulls him to his feet.