1. How it all started...

~Ryan's POV~

"Ooh Ryan, that was amazing! You're one of the best I've ever had!"

"Good to know, Jenna. You were alright yourself." I said reaching over on the nightstand grabbing my phone and texting my good friend, Levi.

"It's Joanna." The annoying blonde said with attitude

"Yeah that's what I said, Jayla." I said giving attitude right back

"Joanna! You know what, you're an asshole! I'm leaving!" She threw the sheets back and got out of bed to find her clothes.

"Whatever Brittany, don't let the door hit your saggy ass on the way out." I said while texting on my phone.

"You're such a jerk! Don't call me ever  again!" She quickly put back on her clothes and stormed out the room and slamming the front door, meanwhile I'm not caring at all.

Levi asked me did I want to go to the mall with him today, I agreed since the dumb broad who got in her feelings and left, so I didn't have nothing else to do.

I went and took a shower and put on a black t-shirt, denim jeans and black Timberlands. I put on my gold chain, Rolex wrist watch and Calvin Klein cologne, yeah I'm clean as a Mother!

I grabbed my iPhone 6 and my car keys, locked the door and went to the garage where my baby is, my all white Lamborghini; now that's Bae😍I get in and I make my way to the mall.

When I get there, I don't see Levi so I just stand by my car looking around and then I got a text message.

Levi- my dude, why you standing around looking like some creep?🤔 It's not a good look.

Me-Just appear already so we can get this over with

Levi got out of his car that was two rows over, "Why so hostile? It wasn't like you was doing anything special." He said laughing

"No not anymore, the dumb bitch left."

"What?! What did you do?"

"Called her the wrong name, I still don't know what her name is, but enough of that let's go."

We walked in the mall and of course the first thing he goes running towards is Foot Locker, "I'm gonna go see if they got the new Jordan's."

"You do that, I'll be right here when you're done buying all of the Jordan's" I sat down on the bench and looked around at all the people shopping. I got bored so I started playing Temple Run on my phone, I don't know why, but it keeps me entertained.

After awhile I got up to go use the bathroom and come back. I look over at Foot Locker and Levi is still trying on shoes.

I groan as I sit back down on the bench and rub my face.

I look up and I saw the most beautiful girl in the whole store, her body was banging.