12. Meet my friends

~Ryan's POV~

My date with Valerie last night was the best, she came over and we had some drinks, watched Daredevil on Netflix and even played some Spades. We stayed up till about 11 at night just talking and having a good time.

I didn't want it to end nor did I want her to leave. I told her she could stay in the guest room for the night and she could leave when she gets ready. I can feel the sun shining on my face through the window, but I don't feel like getting up yet.

I move around a little trying to block the sun from my face, I get in a comfortable position and I start to drift off back to sleep. I hear some shuffling going on, but I ignore it and continue to drift off to sleep.

I felt something soft and warm on my legs and I move around a bit. I groan in aggravation because I can't fall asleep and my mind is making me feel things. I toss my head to the side and I felt something hot and wet on my dick. I squint my eyes open and I see a figure under the covers in between my legs.

I pull back the covers and I see hair every where and Valerie bobbing up and down on my dick. She looked up at me and smiled, "Good Morning."

"Good morning." I rasped out. She took me deeper and I threw my head back and moaned. My hand went automatically to the back of her head pushing her further down. She slurped and licked my length as I continued to moan and run my fingers in her hair.

My breathing was becoming ragged and I was ready to come. I pushed her further down till I hit the back of her throat and it made her gag, with one last suck  I squirted my seed down her throat. I held on to her head tightly cause I wanted her to get all of it.

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP* I opened my eyes and reached over and grabbed my phone to shut the alarm off. Damn, another wet dream about Valerie. This is the third time this has happened in the past week.

So far our relationship is doing good, I'm finally in the friend zone. Soon I'll move on up to boyfriend, then husband. But that will take some time, I'm hoping not to much time.

*

*

       ~Valerie's POV~

"So when can we meet Mr. Tall dark and handsome?!" Sierra asked

"Yea, you can't keep your girls out of the loop!" Addison added

"Girls calm down, you both will meet him soon."

"Yea but how soon and do you know if he has a friend or not?" Sierra said

"When Ryan and I are both ready for you to meet him. I don't want anyone scaring him off, he's really a good guy and I want to keep him around for longer than three months."

"Ooh, sounds like someone's getting serious already?" Addison said

"Could this person perhaps be Bae?" Sierra inquired

"Perhaps." I said drinking my coffee

The both of them squealed with excitement, "Ooh! Please bring him around! We want to meet him so badly!!"

"Ok, I'll see if he wants to meet y'all. But please don't embarrass me when you do, don't do anything weird." I said

"Come on Val, we're your friends and we wouldn't dare embarrass you. So should we tell him about your demo tape?!" Sierra said laughing

"Sierra!" I whined

"Only jokes, I was kidding! You have video of us in some very compromising situation, so we won't embarrass you."