16. No love allowed

🚨Contains rape. Reader discretion is advised🚨

~Jarred's POV~

I was ecstatic when Valerie called and told me what she had did yesterday. I was beyond thrilled, who knew she would have the courage to do such of a thing, but I'm sure my little information that I gave her certainly helped a bunch.

Today all I'm able to think about is Valerie, I want to be around her, but I don't want to crowd her or possible scare her off by being around her so much.

Instead I call up one of my regulars when moments like this happen or when I just need a quick fix. The doorbell rings and Daisha's standing in the doorway with her hands on her hips in a long brown trench coat.

I let her in and she saunters her way in, "You know what to do." I tell her. She untied the coat and let it fall to the floor revealing a tight bra and panty set. She goes to the bedroom and lays down on the bed waiting for me.

The reason why I chose to keep her around is because she reminds me of Valerie, so whenever I'm with her I think Valerie. But not to confuse, I would have Valerie any day rather than these skanks I mess with.

I undress and go into the bedroom and see she already taken off her bra and panties, and is waiting for me under the covers. I climb underneath and I grab a condom from the nightstand. Without any foreplay or warning, I just shove my hard length inside her.

She wraps her legs around me and pulls me closer as I continue to pump in and out. I look over on the nightstand and I see the picture of Valerie staring back at me smiling. I become engrossed with the picture that I imagine that I'm having sex with Valerie.

"Oh Valerie... Valerie." I moaned. The more I thought of her the more I called her name and the more turned on I got.

"Ooh Valerie baby... I love you.." I continued to stare back at the picture as I continued to pound into Daisha.

I feel myself about to come and with one more hard thrust, I cum hard while yelling Valerie's name. I feel limp on Daisha trying to regain my strength.

I eventually roll off of her and pick up the phone to call Valerie. "Hi Jarred!
What's up?"

Daisha gets up and climbs on top of me to ride me, "Oh nothing just thinking about you."

"That's sweet, you're always thinking about me. When do you stop?"

"Never. And I never will. I was actually calling to see if you wanted to come over for dinner tonight. I'll make your favorite."

"That sounds nice, what time should I come over?"

"7:40 will be good. And I want you to wear something nice."

"Alright, anything else?"

"Yes, bring your appetite."

She laughed, "Ok I'll make sure to have that with me. See you tonight."

"Alright, bye."

After I let Daisha out, I went into the kitchen and started making Valerie's favorite; Grilled chicken with shrimp, mashed potatoes and a side of broccoli. After I had everything prepared I went to take a shower and then come back to set the table.

I put out some wine and had candles lit, tonight is going to be perfect.

~Valerie's POV~

I'm a little excited about dinner that Jarred has planned out for me. Lately he's been super supportive and caring for me. I think I should be the one cooking dinner and not him.