8. You're Beautiful

~Sammi's POV~

Today is the day that I leave and I really don't want to, but I don't have a choice right now. I told Kevin that I had to go back home, but I didn't mention anything about Victoria or Nathan, that would've caused more trouble than what I'm ready for.

When I told Valerie that I was leaving, she was hurt and wanted to know why I didn't say anything sooner. I wanted to tell Val the real reason, but I'm just afraid of what could've happened. I don't want to find out if Nathan was bluffing or not, I plan to keep my family safe.

••
•••

I have the rest of my stuff packed and ready to go, but it's hard to walk away when you've grown so attached. Kevin comes in the living room followed by Victoria who has a smug look on her face. I'm waiting for the Devil child to pop up, just the thought of him makes my stomach turn.

Instead Valerie shows up with Charlotte in her arms and looks at me with sad eyes, "Sammi I wish you would've told me you had to leave so soon, I probably could've convinced you to stay a little longer."

"It was something that came up, I wish I could stay as well." I said sadly. I picked up Charlotte from Val's arms and I hugged her.

"I'm gonna miss you Charlotte." She licked the side of my face and I handed her back to Valerie.

Valerie put Charlotte down and gave me a hug, "Are you sure you have to go?" I looked at Victoria and she narrowed her eyes at me.

I sighed and let Val go, "Yes I have to go, my family needs me." I said sadly.

"Ok, make sure to call when you can and I'll come and visit you."

Victoria walked over with a sly grin on her face, "Nathan couldn't make it, but he did tell me to give you this." She reached in her back pocket and gave me an envelope. I took it and put it in my pocket. "Have a nice trip and I hope the family will be just fine." She smiled, I can hear the sarcasm in her voice as she mocks me with her devious smile.

"I think we should head out, I'll drop you off at the airport." Kevin said grabbing his car keys and heading towards the door. I got my stuff and followed behind Kevin.

Val gave me another hug from behind and she squeezed me tight, "I'm gonna miss you Sammi, baby! I'll FaceTime you tonight."

"Ok sounds like a plan." I said with a little bit more hope. She let me go and I got my bag and headed for the door. I turned around for a final goodbye, but Victoria had came next to Val with Charlotte in one arm and the other draped over her shoulder. Val waved and I waved back. I got in the car and watched the house grow distant in the side mirror.

~Ryan's POV~

"So what's been going on with you man? I haven't seen you in a week."

"Well Levi as you know, I recently found my baby mama.."

Levi groaned, "Dude not this again?! I told you to leave that girl alone!"

"And you know me, I don't listen. So I'm going to tell you what happened last week. Same day I saw her, I went to her house and hide in her closet.."

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

"Shh! I hide in her closet, both of them. Anyways, the first one was the hall closet. Then I made my way to the bathroom closet and maan, when I tell you I had the Most AMAZING view ever! I had an amazing view!"

"Ok peeping Tom, what did you see?"

"Her whole body, Naked! When she submerged herself in that steaming tub filled with bubbles and her chocolate body is covered in suds, best thing ever! Probably the best 40 minutes of my life!!"