55. Back in Black

~Valerie's POV~

We made it to the house and I went upstairs to go put my bag away and change out of my jeans and into some shorts. The wetness in my panties was still resonant, but it wasn't as bad as it was before. I went back downstairs and Ryan was putting the baby in the play pen, I sat on the couch and turned on the TV as he sat next to me, taking his shoes off and propping his feet up on the table and putting an arm around me and drawing me close.

"Thursday is Thanksgiving, you have anything special you want to do?" I asked

"I don't feel like going out on that day." He said blankly

"Ok, we don't have to go out. We can invite some people to come over here."

He shook his head, "I don't want anyone to come over."

"Aw come on Ryan, it's Thanksgiving. The time to be thankful, why don't you want to share that with others?"

"I'm thankful that I have you and Jeremiah. That's all I want, just you, me and the baby and no one else. That's all I need." He said looking me deep in the eyes

"Just us three?"

"Yes, just us three." He smiled

"Ok, I guess I'll cook. What do you want to eat?"

He looked at the TV while he scratched his chin, "Whatever you decide to cook will be alright with me, I'll eat anything."

I giggled, "I'll just have a little bit of everything. But I need to go to the store tomorrow and pick up some things, do you need anything?"

"Yeah, get me a twelve pack and a bag of Doritos." I looked up at him to see if he was joking or if he would crack a smile but he never did

He looked down at me with a confused look, "What?"

"A twelve pack and a bag of Doritos?" I asked unsure

"Yeah, you asked did I want anything and that's what I want."

"Ok, twelve pack and a bag of Doritos for you." I looked over in the playpen and noticed that Jeremiah was nodding off to sleep

"Aw look at him, he's trying to stay awake." I nudged Ryan

He smiled, "Poor little guy, I don't think he's gonna win that battle."

I got off the couch and went over to pick up the baby, "I'm gonna run him a quick bath and put him to bed."

"Alright, I'll be up there in a minute." I walked up the stairs to the bathroom with Jeremiah cuddled up in my arms. I turned on the sink water to let it warm up then I would use the sink stopper.

I took off his clothes and diaper and grabbed a towel, dipped it in the water and use some baby soap to wash his face. He scrunched up when I started washing his face, I washed the soap off and moved to his arms and stomach then finally down to his bottom.

I finished washing him and I drained the water from the sink and wrapped him up in a towel. I went in his room to put some baby lotion on him, a diaper and then slipped him on a onesie. I gently laid him in his crib and went to go pick up his clothes from the bathroom and also my clothes from the trip. "Do you need anything washed?" I asked Ryan while taking all my stuff out from my bag

"No I'm good, your mom said she washed Jeremiah's clothes already so you don't have to."

"Of course she did." I said to myself while gathering up all the clothes and going downstairs to put them in the washer.

After washing up the clothes and taking a shower, I decided to go to bed early tonight because for one I was still tired from the previous night and I want to get some food before everyone else buys up everything.