10. He has to go

~Valerie's POV~

That Ryan is quite the charmer, he's very interesting. I feel compelled by him to just sit and listen for hours on end, I feel almost drawn. His eyes hold a captivating force that I just can't look away. He holds my attention and stimulates me in the best way possible, so many strong feelings for a guy I just met less than an hour ago.

I walk back next door to get the rest of my stuff when my phone rings. Surprise it's my butthead of a brother. "What do you want?" I say answering the phone

"I need your help, do you think you can come down here and help me please! It's an emergency."

I'm getting a little worried by the tone of his voice, "Ok, I'll be there in about 30 minutes."

"Thank you."

I wonder what could be so darn urgent, I guess it had to be important enough for him to call me, so I guess he does really need help.

I made it to his office building and I grab a jacket from my bag to put on and to mask my smell, I haven't showered yet so I know I don't smell so flattering right now. I walk in to the front lobby and head towards the elevator. I went in and pressed floor 26 and I just waited till it dinged me to the floor.

I walked out of the elevator and went towards Nate's office. I really want to know what this big emergency is that he had me come all the way down here. I knocked on his door and he said Come In, I went in and he's in his chair texting and Andrew is chilling on the couch next to the wall.

"Oh hey Val glad you could make it!" He said looking up for a second then back at his phone.

I just stood there waiting for him to tell me what was so urgent. I looked at Andrew and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Do you mind telling me why you had me come here? What's the emergency?"

He got up from his seat and put the phone in his pocket, "My computer keeps freezing up and I wanted to know if you could fix it for me please?"

"Seriously Nate? You called me down here because you're damn computer keeps freezing?!"

"Uh.. Yeah can you fix it please?"

I groaned and rubbed my face, "Yeah Nate.."

He went in to hug me but I stopped him, "Thank you, why can't I get a hug?"

"Because I smell and I'm sweaty. Just give me a pound." I stuck my fist out and he dabbed it.

"Drew and I will leave you alone to work your magic. I'll be back in a few."

"Yea, yea."

        ~Andrew's POV~

I was just chilling on the couch texting my girlfriend, but Nate came over and slapped me on the knee "Come on man, let's go." I groaned and got up anyway.

"Where are we going?" I asked following behind still on my phone

"To see a friend." I put the phone down and looked at him, he had that look.

"Man I don't have time for your crazy ass today, I'm not messing up my good shoes."

We got in the elevator and he started laughing, "No not that, I was talking about Jarred."

"Who knows what your psychotic ass is talking about."

We got off on floor 12 and we headed to Jarred's office. Personally I don't like the guy, it's something about him that just doesn't sit right with me, but Nate's a smart man I'm sure he sees through this guy.

We walk in without knocking and Jarred is in his chair getting head from some chick

We walk in without knocking and Jarred is in his chair getting head from some chick. At least he's having a good time, I thought to myself. I shut the door and think maybe he might snap out of it, nope he doesn't.

His head is thrown back with his eyes closed moaning and groaning, is it cool to throw up now.

"Alright that's enough!" Nate finally said something and Jarred's eyes snapped open and he shoved the girl off of him. He quickly adjusted himself and the girl crawled around on the floor in embarrassment and left the room with her head down.

Thank you Jesus that was over, "Nathan.. I didn't hear you come in."

I chose to stand by the door, just in case something was to happen and I need to lock the door "I know, but I came to talk to you about somethings." Nate said sitting down

"And I already know what it is and I just want you to know, I got it under control."

Nate looked surprised, "You got it under control?"

"Yes I do. I know this guy so it should be easy to get rid of him. Don't worry on this one." He said confidently

"How do you know this guy?"

"Ryan and I go back, but again don't worry I know how he works."

"I trust you to know what you're talking about and get this situation taken care of as soon as possible."

"No problem, within a months time this guy will be history and I will have Valerie all to myself." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes, this fucking guy.

"I'll make a deal with you, if you can get rid of this guy like you say you can, I can get you and Valerie together."

"Deal! Thank you!" He ran up to Nathan and attacked him with a hug, I covered my face with my hand and shook my head.

"Ok get the fuck off me, don't disappoint." Nate got up and headed for the door but turned around, "Friendly reminder, next time if you want to get some head, lock the door." He left the room and I followed behind him.

"Why do you even waste your time with him?"

"Less work for me."

"I just think you need to be careful about him, I don't have a good feeling about him. Don't let your guard down." I warned

"I hear ya but I've known him forever, I really doubt he will do anything to me, but Val is a different story. If he was to ever hurt her, I'd kill him."

"I don't know if he'll hurt her, he loves that girl too much." We made it back to his office and Valerie was sitting in Nate's chair.

"Oh look at me I'm Nathan and I'm too lazy to call tech support and too cheap to pay someone, so I bug my sister to fix my computer." She said spinning around in the chair

"Haha, very funny. Did you fix it?"

"Yes I did, so stop watching porn. Yeah I saw your history, why are you watching two midgets getting it on?" I started to laugh, but Nate looked at me angrily and I stopped laughing and put on a straight face

"I don't watch porn on my computer."

"Whatever you say, but who am I to judge? Whatever gets your motor going."

Nate groaned and I put my hand over mouth to keep from laughing, "I'm just joking! Haha payback from the other night. You embarrassed me in front of my friend, now I embarrassed you in front of yours, we're even now." She said grabbing her keys

"Thank you Val, I appreciate all the work that you do." She walked towards the door and threw up a peace sign and left.